GG. Unplayable. Done

Well, reading everything you had to say, it sounds like a PvE server was more suited for you, and you should have never rolled PvP.

You like PvP, but more or less on your terms in the open world PvP. PvE realms have just that, areas that everyone can PvP, and the realm also protects you from PvP when you don’t want to.

Again, not sure why you chose a PvP server if you weren’t prepared to possibly have to PvP EVERY day whether you wanted to or not.

1 Like

Clearly you didn’t read what I wrote. I literally said the exact opposite.

There’s a difference between pvp’ing every day and what’s going on now. You’re either being deliberately obtuse or you can’t possibly understand because you have no idea what it’s like on some of these servers.

Clueless? I played on Malganis, Nathrezim, and Lightinghoof you baddie. We fought sometimes for hours. It was the same, here is the difference addons and people know how to play.

Back in Vanilla people did not properly itemize and we use to have to memorize the cast animations. I never hit R14 but I did hit 13 twice and MT to Naxx before burn out. Malganis at the time was pretty heavy populated server. You also can not read, I knew I no longer have the time commitment to do a PVP server. I stated that rather early. You are just obviously no longer have the time either reroll or get your locks rock to squeeze them in there and begin summoning.

I swear all you wannabe or to young to remember need to go back to retail.

You need to go back to retail.

This is the very nature of a PvE server. PvP when you like. PvE when you like. What could overcrowded PvP servers possibly offer other than what you’ve described?

People hate to hear it, but honestly the best thing you can do is reroll on a PvE server. There are people coming over from PvP servers all the time so no lack of people to group with.

Your choice though.

1 Like

This. Just this. If you want PvP, but not all the time, then you want a Normal server.

1 Like

Go to a PVE server.

needing full buffs to complete MC you where not getting past phase 1 raiding to begin with. So you saw all the content you where going to see anyways :slight_smile:

No, it wasn’t. I was there too. You are not here now. PvP is different now because of massively larger populations that 2005 servers couldn’t handle. It’s a far cry from what we both experienced back in the day.

You know what? The real question here is why I’m bothering to argue with a bunch of random people on the internet who don’t understand my problem, whoI’ve never met, and who are probably decent people irl.

I’m out.

1 Like

It’s not the same. It’s not even close to the same. A full Vanilla server would be a low pop Classic server.

No one can say this is the same thing because it isn’t. The populations are crazy.

2 Likes

I can count on one hand the number of times it has ONLY been 2:1 Horde advantage…

The fact that people waste time getting full buffs knowing what will happen is hilarious. You didn’t need them before and you don’t need them now.

1 Like