GG Blizzard : WM Off

So, you effectively broke your system with the sharding, bonuses, extra gear you gave to your minority. You have effectively alienated a majority of your players and given alliance a (Not 20% because everyone is turning off WM) 30% bonus above Horde players and an extra 400 ilvl item.

Good luck, it’s broken and stupid. Genius.

** Fixed it so the kids could understand the point and not get caught up on the mistake.

48 Likes

We have a 40% bonus now? This is certainly most delightful.

24 Likes

Above some Horde who has their WM off? Yes, our 10% for having it on is worthless.

6 Likes

If both sides have WM on it’s merely a 20% bonus over the other faction.

Where did you get 40% from?

15 Likes

That’s the new Common Core Mathematics.

64 Likes

Poor math capabilities.
It’s okay. They don’t teach trolls arithmetic in the Horde.

21 Likes

So after months of Alliance having to turn off warmode now Horde will have to do the same? Sounds balanced to me. Enjoy your warmode-free time!

21 Likes

A. You have 10% WM on
B. You buff for being alliance not an additonal 30%? It’s only 20?
C. If my warmode is off, you’re netting 30-40% more then a horde player

Amazing you guys are getting something for free and bonuses and you feel it’s funny

Says the human player who enjoyed three PVP trinkets for 10 years and horde not getting anything.

5 Likes

Some math here:

• Horde have 10% with it on
  • Alliance have 30% with it on
  • If both have it on the difference is 30% - 10% = 20% bonus over the other
  • If Horde turn if off the difference is 30% - 0% = 30% bonus.

Take more math.

Oh and I played vanilla where for years Forsaken had the best racial out there, Will of the Forsaken. Blizzard swaps these things around like crazy.

14 Likes

But Horde never camps at flightpoints!

Do you know how? Because I said so!!

3 Likes

I think the new forum game is to watch someone type up a reply for minutes and minutes, you know they’re struggling to come up with a decent rebuttal and failing.

15 Likes

“Just turn it off.”

LOL

10 Likes

We only have 3 fingers mon.

25 Likes

Love my new 400 ILVL cloak I got for killing 25 Horde.

13 Likes

Now I want to see some troll math! Would it be trinary (base 3) or would they use all 6 to do senary (base 6) math?

5 Likes

You’re obtuse. You are getting something for nothing. They LITERALLY pacified a player base to play an aspect of the game that ONLY occurred to low pop servers. They LITERALLY catered to alliance because they were not competing with WM on.

Korgath server had alliance constantly doing this, I server transfered my main to Zul’jin and knocked out 11 other toons at the end of WoD to get away from the imbalance.

I don’t care they gave you resource gains, I don’t care you get a 400 ilvl piece. I care that there is a 40 man alliance raid at EVERY FP, EVERY Quest, Main City. I have to turn it off. It’s literally unplayable. I don’t care about dying, the 2 min rez. The sharding is ****ing stupid and ALLIANCE NEVER had this go on. That’s BS. So, now you will see in droves of Horde turning it off. If it was balanced it could be fun, if the raids were sharded to Horde Raids that would be fun. It’s not PVP in its current state and you’re being rewarded for a broken and unfair design.

Ya, the same thing could have been said to your w/o a buff and gear.

2 Likes

PVP happened in PVP mode?

24 Likes

I’m just saying, you’re yelling at people for being babies and crying and now you’re doing it yourself. Either both of you had valid points and made logical arguments, thus not being babies, or complaining about an issue makes you a baby and thus you’re one too.

So which is it?

Actually, I experienced the same things you’re experiencing. The Alliance had a similar experience before the warmode bonus was implemented.

9 Likes

Wasn’t “yelling” at anyone. My post is directed at Blizzard. How alliance got their buff was a pacification. I didn’t care. It sucks we don’t have an equivalent quest and I’m sure if you were being reasonable you can say that is unfair as well; but again, not even my main problem.

My problem is the ridiculous sharding and you can’t play with WM on. I did it yesterday, there is a 40 man at literally every aspect of the game. I can’t complete quests in a raid, so they essentially are spoon feeding you those 400 ilvl items.

IF you think it is fair, you should protest horde aren’t getting a 400 ilvl item and fix the sharding to push RAIDS off of solo players

1 Like

It was. That’s the point. Turnabout is fair play.

People spent the first months of BfA acting like they were PvP gods because they deleted some hapless Alliance character in a 5-v-1 in the open world. The response when people pointed out how they didn’t enjoy this was “Just turn off Warmode.”

So, turn off Warmode. If enough Horde players follow suit then you’ll get the buff and gear next time!

18 Likes