Getting worried, ngl

Why did you put people in quotations as if they aren’t a person? You have serious issues.

This person really wants to be the only one with Glad mounts.

1 Like

Blizzard already made Gladiator easier back in Battle for Azeroth.

2 Likes

tbf it’s logically inconsistent to have elite transmogs become unavailable at the end of the season but mythic sets are available forever.

It could work like the grand marshall transmogs where they’re still available, but you have to be a certain rating to use the appearance. You’d still have limited time mounts, achievements, and titles.

PvPers agree that Mythic Sets should be season only too. It is actually you pve guys who do not want mythic sets to be season only…

6 Likes

hes not wrong

Cause I knew someone would have an issue with it, and I’d find it funny. Simple as.

And here we are. I’m giggling like a child at you taking issue with words on an online forum

Mhm yes… almost like if someone were to get so triggered they challenged you to a duel in WoW over a forum disagreement. Imagine someone doing something so foolish on an online forum?

You called me bad, and indirectly said you were better than me. I defended my honor by challenging you to a wargame.

You declined.

Honor defended.

As much as people don’t want to hear it, he isn’t wrong.

Originally the idea behind unique in-game items via rating/clear difficult content was to provide incentive. However, the incentive to clear challenges as intended has long been diluted with all the PvE/PvP gold carries over the years. So now, to act like unique PvP mounts are still somehow “holy grail” achievements at this point, is both incredibly foolish and laughable.

There is no reason for certain mounts to be tied to any PvP ratings anymore. The PvP community, specifically, has long ruined the idea of why they exist in the first place.

yeah it took me a while to grind out the elite set look alike.

1 Like

lets bring back old elite sets, but you have to reach 4.5k rating to get one (per season).

hehe

I kind of want them to listen to those people.

1 Like

it’s not logically inconsistent because they aren’t comparable as content.

pvp is pvp
pve is pve

much different skill sets

2 Likes

i think wow is so ridiculous with all these whacky mogs and mounts already.

This is what happens when marxists start playing wow.

It’s not your mount… it’s ‘our’ mount.

5 Likes

i think he’s half right, there’s very little incentive and always has been very little incentive for anyone to actually change their mind about wanting to pvp.

to an “i don’t play pvp” player the idea of getting into arena or even a bg is extremely painful and yields little to no reward in a middle ground level of participation, everything is either something you can get in 2 hours of losing random bgs and doesn’t really feel cool or special or something you have to hardcore grind competitive arena for.

half of it is due to the juice not being worth the squeeze and the other half is just game modes and pvp models that just aren’t fun to people who aren’t that good

honor sets recently are low effort washed out ugly ‘armor type sets’ and conquest gear is the same way and usually looks hardly any more cool or impressive, with the elite set only ever being a recolor as well

high end rewards like gladiator mounts and titles and all the things we have now should stay the same, but there should be more stuff rewarded for consistent casual play, which honestly really comes mostly from a game model that isn’t miserably unfun for 95% of the playerbase

7 Likes

Yes, something they tried to do with the prestige or honor level system was have cool stuff for, well, just playing a lot of pvp. There weren’t many cool incentives, but between gear being good in terms of power and honor/conq gear being pretty it does help

Also think of other small things like having ranked solo shuffle count for vicious saddle progress.

1 Like

I mean sorta… People kinda got to get over the weird mentality where you only do stuff if there’s rewards. The whole intrinsic vs extrinsic thing. If the games good and you enjoy it, play it. If it’s not don’t.

go away kid, ya bother me

His point about a casual version of PvP glad mounts isn’t bad though. For a majority of expansions we had them.

They stopped in WoD or Legion?