Getting kicked from AV!

Stupidity is not against the EULA.

1 Like

Calling someone stupid can absolutely be considered harassment. You didn’t add morons to that, but moron and stupid are essentially the same thing?

Your sentence needed more words.

1 Like

Gona be sad when Blizzard finally busts premades into the dirt. But not really, i’ll be sitting back and laughing.

4 Likes

You alliance players need to start reporting them when they do this so they can get their 2 week to 30 day banned.

That will really help their rank!

I’d rather them do something now. I don’t like the AV meta, but it’s the best form of honor and people who want to be at the top are going to keep premading. It is what it is. I’d rather be doing 10 man WSGs and just camp pugs at their GY for 6 minutes a game. At some point, that will turn into the meta. That and the 0 point AB games.

And they conveniently locked Bruce’s post gloating about what we all already knew. How about we remove the AV numbers now blizzard?

1 Like

Yep, I had a feeling it would come to this. These elitist r11+ premades are so filled with bravado, they’re blatantly violating the TOS and spirit of gameplay by kicking those they don’t see worthy enough to join in on “their” AV game.

If this doesn’t get Blizz’s attention, I’m afraid nothing will…

People are vermin.

1 Like

Let’s see
Story makes no sense
Claims no reason was given
Posts on alt

Yeah this is totally not another horde thread crying about premades. Lol.

2 Likes

While some Posters are claiming they’re not getting DC’d, when they get mass reported. Supposedly, there was some fix. We have two conflicting sides, on this matter.

get a load of this guy

2 Likes

3 weeks ago the line was “There are no alliance premades.”

It appears as though these alliance premades have no moral compass at this point.

I have a feeling that Tuesday brings the harbinger for these hacks.

Who will carry you then?

Exactly right. They’re selfish players who don’t give a damn about anyone else. It looks like they’d happily ruin the game for others as long as they benefit from ridiculous honor gains.

1 Like

If it wasn’t intended for level 58s to play they wouldn’t of coded it into the game…

2 Likes

If only some of us rational posters could have predicted and warned the community about this exact kind of exploit/behavior being being both possible and likely to be abused in classic. Oh right, many of us did and where ignored =/

Sadly, Blizzard has demonstrated absolutely no capacity to actually do anything about these kinds of abuses. They literally put the RCR system in specifically so they wouldn’t actually have to do their damn jobs and effectively police the game themselves.

Players abusing the system like this should be temp banned with full account gear/gold/honor/ranking wipes… They can keep their toon and their levels, but make a damn example (and a public one) out of this kind of degeneracy fast, before it spreads further.

Then start temp banning/ honor resetting for the fact that there are premades of any kind in av at all, considering the bg was specifically changed to not allow group queuing for it.

2 Likes

They did actually nerf leveling inside AV, however…

The question is whether that was an intended change to prevent leveling in the bg (and essentially being useless) or whether that was a design side effect of nerfing XP while in a raid situation for leveling dungeons (since that was very common on release)

Considering some of the best pre-BiS is available through a lvl 51+ AV quest, it’s pretty obvious what AV was designed for.

One thing that is for certain, it was never intended to be the go2 honor hand out.

Hopefully this is what Tuesdays extended maintenance is about.

Very disapointed in the first response i got regarding this, pretty much a copy paste saying here, we unsilenced your account but we wish to no longer talk about this, ticket closed, recently got another response to the same ticket… saying…

" Vorria
Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to write in about this as I know you’re simply trying to enjoy some AV matches. Things like this can be super frustrating for sure.

This is a first time that I’ve heard of this happening and apologize that it happened to you. While I don’t have a direct answer on why this happened or the cause, I will be passing this up to our quality assurance team so they can look into this further and ensure it isn’t an ongoing problem.

Thanks again for letting us know about this. Have an awesome rest of your night.

Game Master Vorria. "

much more respectable regardless, even if they don’t do anything, it’s not copied and pasted.

3 Likes

What color is the sky in your reality?