Getting BLZBNTBTS00000011 after latest patch

I went to log in after the patch update today and got BLZBNTBTS00000011. I removed the blizz app and reinstalled it - no joy. I was working fine up yesterday so I can only think the patch did something.

2 Likes

Same here…
Followed all the instructions and Tech support is taking a long time to respond.

Using a MacBook Pro w/ Apple Silicon M2 Pro

1 Like

After removing the Battle.net client I can’t even get it to re-install without getting the error to verify a digital cert. Just submitted a ticket a little bit ago but hope it’s a broader issue where they need to push out a fixed client.

1 Like

I received the same error message. Nothing about my computer changed (M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1). I put in a ticket and got a copy/pasted response from https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/161075

Very frustrating as I’ve attempted all those solutions with no success. Have yall been able to figure out how to fix the issue?

Same here … i did what blizz said and nothing … clearly is blizz fault, something was broken, we need you to fix it, fast plz ! i supposed we will not be paying these days we cant play right ?

I’m having the same problem, tried uninstalling the battle net launcher and i cant even install it back on now.

2 Likes

Checking in with the same issue. Tried uninstalling reinstalling bnet launcher, removing all the folders and agent copies in the library and shared folders, restarted, clean installed…

nothing worked.

Having this issues as well. tried everything recommended from blizz

UPDATE THIS WORKED

There is a folder Users[slash]Shared[slash]Battle[dot]net. Get rid of that (again I changed mine to Old[dot]Battle[dot]Net). This folder is where the above mentioned agent is. When I tried to start it manually it gave a corruption error.

Download the latest version and reinstall.

3 Likes

I made the mistake of completely deleting the game to try and reinstall it but now I can’t even install the game because of the same error. I don’t have a single folder for the game now and I still get the error when I just try to download the game now

This worked for me.

Thanks broski

add another one to the pile. did all the steps to from their trouble shooting page and still nothing. tried to post something on the Battle.net app technical support (Mac) forums and the page won’t even remember I am logged in so I can’t post a query there

Hey all,

If you’re still running into this error please try these steps:

1. Use Activity Monitor to quit all Agent, Blizzard Battle.net desktop app, and game processes.
  2. Using Finder, click the Go menu and select Computer.
  3. Navigate to the /Users/Shared/ directory.
  4. Delete the Battle.net folder by moving it to Trash.
  5. Download and run the Battle.net installer for Mac
3 Likes

The fix that was posted by Blizzard above DOES NOT WORK. Please fix this Blizzard, I have cancelled my subscription until this is resolved as I cannot play the game.

1 Like

I’ve also tried the above, more than once. I’ve also purged all blizzard files from any hidden folder I could find.

Still not working.

Not working when detecting existing files, or clean install/download.

1 Like

In same boat… I uninstalled BNet as directed by blue, and now I am stuck because of the “trouble launching BNet update agent.”

“Try again in a minute” has been trying for hours.

Running Ventura 13.4.1 on a MacBookPro.

Was working fine until Tuesday… nothing has changed on my end.

EDIT: Just giving an update at 4:32pm (AEST), I am able to launch WoW DF via the launcher.

I was able to play at around 3am to 6am (AEST) with zero issues. Now at 11:30am (AEST), I try launching DF via the launcher and it hangs/freezes, Trying to launch from the WoW exe gives the same result.

This is similar to another issue myself and a few other Mac users were having however I was still able to play by launching WoW via the exe.

M1 Mac mini, 13.4.1

Same here, I have tried all the “solutions” recommended by Blizz and none of them work. iMac Pro 2017 here running Ventura 13/4/1 with latest security fix.

It is possible to log in by manually opening the app in your retail folder. It will likely require the Battle.net authenticator, however, and luckily the bnet app is not (yet) borked on your phone. Remember that usually the authentication app is also kludgy (thanks Blizz for all your attention to macs and ios), so you will have to select “Manual” on the auth part of bnet and enter the number manually in the login screen.

1 Like

I tried this and now the Battle.net application can’t find the game application on my computer. I can by pass Battle.net and launch the game directly from my applications folder, but what will happen when the next patch comes and the game can’t be updated? Please fix this problem.