Getting BLZBNTBTS00000011 after latest patch

**I had this issue after APPLE had a security update, which just happened to be on Blizzard’s patch day. This seems more an Apple issue than a Blizzard issue to me but could be wrong. If you’re having issues and the solutions proposed in this thread don’t work, maybe try reaching out to Apple and seeing it their tech support has any suggestions.

I deleted the Users/Shared folder, which worked for me. Before I managed that fix, I was able to launch WoW on its own. If you haven’t deleted the actual game from your computer trying to fix the issue, you may be able to launch it that way while figuring out the battle.net issue,

Good luck all!

1 Like

As of 7/26/23, This solution seems to have worked for me. I hope everyone else is able to find a solution to this issue and play the game we pay for.

1 Like

Thank You!!! This fixed my issue! Your solution should be in the list of solutions under under that error!

1 Like

This fixed my issue. Go to Users and hit “Return or Enter” then click on the Shared folder from there

Thank you sir!!! This gentlemen here needs to be paid and laid!

I tried this, and now I’m forced to install Rosetta 2, which I don’t remember having to do before on my other macOS M-Series machines.

Machine:

14" M3 Max MacBook Pro
16-core CPU / 40-core GPU
128GB RAM / 8TB SSD

It won’t load links, but that’s the image below.

https:// imgur dot com/a/7KdcOiI

To open “Battle.net-Setup.app”, you need to install Rosetta. Do you want to install it now?
Rosetta enables Intel-based features to run on Apple silicon Macs.
Reopening applications after installation is required to start using
Rosetta.

I know this is an old thread, but I’m having this same issue. BattleNet isn’t happy with a security certificate. This started right after Blizzard had WoW down for a patch. I did literally nothing on my computer between playing, shutting down, booting up and attempting to play again the next day after the patch. I’ve tried all the things listed here and more. I have an Intel Mac and am running Ventura. I’ve put in a support ticket, but so far their suggestions are just what’s already online and none of them have worked. I’ve tried most of the “solutions” multiple times. This is incredibly frustrating. If there are any new things to try, I’m all ears!

Wait til you see todays update. you thought agent was bad before. Now it just hangs at can’t patch anything even with developer/root prviledges