Getting a third dwarf race, oh boy

Absoloute gibberish.
You are outright trolling at this point and will get reported and set on ignore if you keep it up.

1 Like

pls calm down I’m just stating the names of the previous xpacs like casm or shands.

I like that it’s the palette swapped orc that’s complaining.

2 Likes

You outright are not. You are diliberatly using stupid names noone knows or even understands half the time with intent to provoke a reaction and derail threads, that is trolling.

2 Likes

I’d be ok with it if the new AR was Vrykul.

2 Likes

eh sounds like you are making something out of nothing. I’m just here discussing about earthen coming in warthin and agreeing with you about allied races from bafoth and lgin, that’s all. Don’t look too deep into it.

2 Likes

I don’t want to get my hope up but I do hope in Lastan we would get at least by then playble Vrykuls, Taunkas and Tuskarrs.

2 Likes

I’m happy that they’re a thing, personally, but I also really love Dwarves in fantasy settings.

1 Like

Kinda wish we got the chubby guys and gals from iskaara

1 Like

They look and sound like an illiterate buffoon…or they had a stroke. Put them on ignore and move one. Getting a rise outta people will only make them continue.

1 Like

Yeah, reported and ignored, 100% done with it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m ready for some stone dwarves

4 Likes

imagine having this so much strong emotion towards other’s choice that doesn’t effect them

I still want Tortollans.

1 Like

Brewfest next year will be even more fun seeing what the Earthen come up with for it.

I mean I wanted playble Shivar but still don’t have outside my lock having as a demon. Could you imagine gathering weapons for them… lol

I’m happy enough to be able to play something dwarvish on Horde.

1 Like

They should play next Blizzcon

Not a dwarf. An earthen. Earthen became dwarves, but they are not dwarves.

The handful of dwarf enjoyers who aren’t meta-chasers already have two races, one of which has an immense amount of content, customization, etc.

Then you’ve got Worgen who they can’t even cook up tails for.

4 Likes

Feels like this is the answer.

I want Nerubians, Blizzard!
:face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Think of it this way: just makes it more likely that we can get Dragonmaw Orcs as an Allied Race. :slight_smile: