Getting a like timer after every 2-3 likes i give

This is weird. I haven’t seen this. You must give out a lot more likes than I do.

1 Like

If it helps, now that we have limited likes, I make an effort to give them to people I don’t “run around with” so to speak. I also have reserved some for posts that don’t have likes at all.

But like yesterday I started a thread and I ran out likes before i could show appreciation for everyone participating in the thread.

2 Likes

I hadn’t given any since last night, and went on a spree. After a while, I got the warning, then went to max. Said wait 1 min. I liked 3 more posts. Said wait 15 min. Think I must be “fresh” now, time to dole a few out.

: )

2 Likes

According to the pinned post above its 30 but close enough right? We get 50 a day. People do not have to spam likes to meet that requirement after the first day.

What you judge as not being quality other may think actually deserve a like thus you are seeing spam where this isn’t.

1 Like

Agreed. For Trust Level 3…

1 Like

I have been freely sharing my likes this morning, and now I must wait an hour.

No warning about how lovely it is that I am so sharing with my love, just BAM :boom: No more LOVE!

3 Likes

This. It just said 57 min. I switched to an alt to like you. That still works.

1 min, 15 min, 60 min? Is this the scheme?

1 Like

Yeah in a way it would be nice if they showed a counter for how many you have. Especially if they are going to have this weird throttling thing where you suddenly have 1-3 likes to spend.

4 Likes

Definitely this! I would like to have a better idea.

2 Likes

I have a big heart wanting to spread my elfly love