Getting a like timer after every 2-3 likes i give

Very valid point mate, very valid point. Hmmm, I honestly wouldn’t know then to be honest. I wouldn’t want anyone to feel bullied with a “negative vote.” Ya’know? What ways could we combat that if they did implement something like Discord?

I agree. I would be surprised if we don’t hear from a blue soon saying they will be tweaking the system. Right now some of it feels a bit arbitrary and counter intuitive.

2 Likes

Its very likely, as there are a LOT of people talking about it with various different perspectives.

1 Like

Same for me. I haven’t been stopped for giving likes yet. Probably given like 10 or so today.

1 Like

True. Things almost always play out differently in real time than they do on paper.

So I’m not supposed to just spam K L J L J L J L … ?

Trick question! I can’t find a disagree button.

Please: I do encourage constructive arguments. I hope they can be used to help Blizzard see different points of views and hopefully make the right choices to better improve the functionality of their forums. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since they are limiting the “Likes” won’t that cause people to maybe just “Like” certain people over others not based on what they said but simply for who they are? There are some big time forum posters who may have a good following or are easily recognized. Would it make people feel more inclined to “Like” those posters, especially when they have thousands of posts, over someone you don’t recognize with only 100 posts?

Honestly until they made the likes into hearts, I didn’t use the like button a whole lot. Now it seems I must fill in those empty hearts.
I need more likes!

3 Likes

timegating has invaded the forums now :frowning:

1 Like

lol lol Glad I’m not the only one who feels they have to fill in those hearts.

1 Like

Well we had unlimited likes before, people didn’t seem to care, but they made them into cute little empty hearts that needed filling.
If they’re concerned about the forums not being like facebook, then they should change the hearts back into the thumbs up, and add back the thumbs down feature, and leave the limit alone.
As it is you get a like, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

3 Likes

Nothing has meaning. Now excuse me while I go roll a DK.

You can no longer disagree. You can agree or SUPER AGREE.

Indeed, my dear Scruit, the end times are upon us!

Down with the like timers!

1 Like

Lol got this when I typed super agree in youtube

Super agree culture.

1 Like

I disagree. My guess on the likes situation is that they don’t want us to only like posts made by our “clique” pushing them to the summary and getting them more views. What leads you to believe that it is a quality over quantity thing?

Do you know how many likes given is required for Trust Level 3? Also, do you realize that no matter what, short of getting MVP status, it will take months to get Trust Level 3?

2 Likes

Exactly 100 Days. (Atleast 50% of those days one must log onto the forums)
A total of 31 likes.
Read 20,000 topics.

1 Like

That was not the best use of 81s of my life. :angry:

1 Like