Getting a like timer after every 2-3 likes i give

timegating has invaded the forums now :frowning:

1 Like

lol lol Glad I’m not the only one who feels they have to fill in those hearts.

1 Like

Well we had unlimited likes before, people didn’t seem to care, but they made them into cute little empty hearts that needed filling.
If they’re concerned about the forums not being like facebook, then they should change the hearts back into the thumbs up, and add back the thumbs down feature, and leave the limit alone.
As it is you get a like, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

3 Likes

Nothing has meaning. Now excuse me while I go roll a DK.

You can no longer disagree. You can agree or SUPER AGREE.

Indeed, my dear Scruit, the end times are upon us!

Down with the like timers!

1 Like

Lol got this when I typed super agree in youtube

Super agree culture.

1 Like

I disagree. My guess on the likes situation is that they don’t want us to only like posts made by our “clique” pushing them to the summary and getting them more views. What leads you to believe that it is a quality over quantity thing?

Do you know how many likes given is required for Trust Level 3? Also, do you realize that no matter what, short of getting MVP status, it will take months to get Trust Level 3?

2 Likes

Exactly 100 Days. (Atleast 50% of those days one must log onto the forums)
A total of 31 likes.
Read 20,000 topics.

1 Like

That was not the best use of 81s of my life. :angry:

1 Like

This is weird. I haven’t seen this. You must give out a lot more likes than I do.

1 Like

If it helps, now that we have limited likes, I make an effort to give them to people I don’t “run around with” so to speak. I also have reserved some for posts that don’t have likes at all.

But like yesterday I started a thread and I ran out likes before i could show appreciation for everyone participating in the thread.

2 Likes

I hadn’t given any since last night, and went on a spree. After a while, I got the warning, then went to max. Said wait 1 min. I liked 3 more posts. Said wait 15 min. Think I must be “fresh” now, time to dole a few out.

: )

2 Likes

According to the pinned post above its 30 but close enough right? We get 50 a day. People do not have to spam likes to meet that requirement after the first day.

What you judge as not being quality other may think actually deserve a like thus you are seeing spam where this isn’t.

1 Like

Agreed. For Trust Level 3…

1 Like

I have been freely sharing my likes this morning, and now I must wait an hour.

No warning about how lovely it is that I am so sharing with my love, just BAM :boom: No more LOVE!

3 Likes

This. It just said 57 min. I switched to an alt to like you. That still works.

1 min, 15 min, 60 min? Is this the scheme?

1 Like

Yeah in a way it would be nice if they showed a counter for how many you have. Especially if they are going to have this weird throttling thing where you suddenly have 1-3 likes to spend.

4 Likes

Definitely this! I would like to have a better idea.

2 Likes

I have a big heart wanting to spread my elfly love