Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

Might be open, but after spending most of two days earning Traders Tokens, 400 so far, the chest has only given me 100 of them.
So… where’s my other 300???

Just tried to loot the chest.
I am still not able to after completing it this morning.

2 Likes

I also completed the line, looted the chest for the mount and it gave me tokens instead of the mount and only 900

2 Likes

Open, like a grocery store with completely empty shelves.

Finished the list, says I’m complete. But I get no mount GG still bugged.

6 Likes

Still cant buy anything, keep getting server error wtf???

YES! Untested, or not fully tested. Then when players complain - ie. report bugs, the whole thing gets pulled for hours. I have some experience with software, new content, and testing on MANY various platforms and machines. You’d think Blizz would learn, or they fired all the experienced ones who know that this has to be done. Or they’ve fully integrated the Microsoft “don’t care” attitude. Sorry for the rant. No mount in my chest.

1 Like

Same on my account as all other’s have mentioned here, I was shorted 400 coins (you are supposed to be able to have 2000 from all the bonus coins of purchasing Dragonflight and doing the intro quest to the Trading Post which were 500 extra coins EACH-from what I’ve read), completed chores associated with the Trading Post to get my 1000 points, and can not open chest…I’m not able to interact with it at all. Did everything mentioned (left town, logged out for an hour, switched toons, switched from Alliance to Horde)…nothing! Submitted “Bug Report”, and that in itself is a joke because I don’t even know if they read them and look into them.

My question is, where are my other 400 coins and my mount for which I earned by doing what I was supposed to do? Or are we just out of luck for this month? Why does Blizzard/Activision think it’s acceptable to implement something into the game that doesn’t work and think this is okay?

Any more suggestions by anyone here on how to get the rewards that were told we were to get?

Thank you for your time :slight_smile: and have a great day!

5 Likes

Same. Finished it last night. And as of a few minutes ago, still cant interact with the chest. And no mount

1 Like

Same - finished yesterday - went for mount - no mount. Tried on other toon - no mount. Submitted bug & a ticket. My auto ticket response was to delete the quest & redo - um…not a quest! Resubbed ticket…still waiting for my mount =*(

1 Like

Same problem that many others are having. Did all the stuff I was supposed to. Got to the 1000 travel points requirement - no mount, no chest interaction, nada. Meanwhile, person standing next to on Ash’adar mount. sigh Also, seems I only got 1700 total points, so if we were supposed to get 2000, I missed out. Tried the things suggested, too - nothing works. It just fills the 1000 point meter and then says I’ve collected the monthly award (which, clearly, I HAVE NOT)
Submitting a ticket is positively worthless. No one reads or cares. But like others, still waiting for my mount…

1 Like

Would be awesome if that hooded cloak changed colors depending on what gems were in your gear…

just sayin’

1 Like

Same! I got everything and no mount

3 Likes

Yes, they said the items will be on a rotation, so if you didn’t get something you wanted this month it will eventually show up again later.

Same boat with everyone else - no mount but can buy crap but rather have the mount.

Little overselling of the term multitude.
A handful or small variety would be more accurate.
“Multitude” could be used to describe the players waiting for something good to appear.

Unfortunately after completing the 1k still no mount :-1:

2 Likes

i was looking forward to this mount (regardless of what ppl sat i like it) but after i got to 1000/1000 i got nothing… i got scammed!!! blizz wheres my pretty kitty kitty meow meow! wait till asmongold hears about this!

3 Likes

I haven’t even received the trader’s tender after completing the quest and a bunch of other achievements to earn tender. I click on the chest and nothing happens, but it’s highlighted as if there’s something to pick up. I’ve opened two tickets with Blizzard and they have yet to respond.

Filled the Traveler’s Bar, opened the cache, no mount. Opened a ticket, got a response saying they’re aware of the issue but currently have no resolution. :frowning:

It’s just so frustrating.

In fact, I’m saying that about this game ALOT lately; It’s “Frustrating”.

1 Like