Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

still waiting for that bonus mount to show up.

Does it come in the mail, or just appear on our mounts list after we complete filling the bar?

2 Likes

The Adventure Guide says I’ve completed everything for the month (I have) but no mount and I only have 1600 tender instead of 2000 and can’t access the chest. Not impressive.

2 Likes

you have to go to town, open your chest then it goes to your mount list as a wrapped gift box

1 Like

you got the 1st mount when you opened the box on day 1

Yeah, only it’s not there.

Idk, I completed today. went to town and opened the chest. Was given 200 coins and no mount. Currency tab shows I have 1,700 trader coins (I haven’t purchased anything) and I have no mount. Have a message in journal that says I have collected all rewards for the month…

2 Likes

Logged out and restarted, now my bar has reappeared and is empty. Still at 1,700 trader coins, all of the travel quests I did are shown as completed…

1 Like

Do we know what mounts will be added next? o.o
Not that the trading post would be working for me, but I thought I just ask anyway xD

mine did the same , leave town and return it worked for me

1 Like

What does that even mean? There is a progress bar at the top of the “Traveler’s Log”, 1000/1000. Says I’ve filled the bar and the Ash, admar mount does not spawn in the reward crate, is not in a gift box, is not mailed to me and I got no ‘mount’ on the first day.

I’ve logged out for HOURS, tried multiple characters, both factions, left town logged out hearthed came back etc. etc., this is a bug.

5 Likes

Same issue as several others have mentioned…Completed Travelers log, received tokens but no mount. Followed other mentioned suggestions above…relogged, left Ogrim, came back…nothing. Travelers log still shows “You have collected all rewards for this month”. NOPE, still waiting for the mount to show up.

5 Likes

Adding to the collective voice. Completed the task bar for the month. No mount. Nothing in the chest to collect. Logged out. Came back the next day. Still nothing.

4 Likes

Just to add my voice to the problem.

Same issue, completed the task bar for the month…no mount, cant access the chest…nothing.

4 Likes

This is really getting ridiculous. That feature has been broken since launch, aswell as several other issues this expansion still has. At this point they sould seriously consider giving players some form of compensation.

3 Likes

How do I get the mount? Can’t loot it from the chest after I filled the bar.

8 Likes

The Trading post is a great example of a company showing how much it cares IMO.

Let’s take a look at wow’s history and how the expectations of how a company can fundamentally change. As time went on we’ve seen more and more things get added and the time taken to correct a situation changes, Like for example reck bombs were fixed pretty quickly. Then we get stuff like the trading post where, at least to me, is a great addition to the game then we weigh in on how worthwhile it is. Now sometimes it’s very easy to tell someone or a company that something isn’t good NOT because the idea is bad, but how it’s implemented or how it’s functioning is poor. Now I know I didn’t really give a history outside of reck bombs, which I’ll admit is pretty weak, but it also makes me feel like it’s hard to feel like this isn’t a pretty big ball drop for system implementation. The only comparisons I’d feel are close would be you enter a raid and you get to the first boss and he just doesn’t activate, you try everything and it just sits there, so you read online and some rids experienced it and others didn’t. Maybe you do kill the boss and it just doesn’t drop anything… Do you see my point? Kind of?

To me the trading post is a great example of what we’re okay with from expecting rollouts from companies… toss it out and deal with the fire. With the number of complaints on what is and isn’t working with the trading post it feels like they did little to no testing on a feature that SEEMS like it should have a formula written for… maybe it’s just me but account-wide stuff isn’t new, chest looting isn’t new, an achievement like progression ISN’T NEW. I would have fewer problems with this if it was significantly fewer people experiencing the frustration that is this new feature along with it being only a few problems and not a handful.

I can’t say what hardships, if any, are ongoing at blizzard nor do I have any idea of what’s expected by the company from shareholders etc. This is just my personal views and experience with the company I just don’t want the player base and myself to keep getting let down slowly and become more numb to the expectations as we have.

After all is said and done I know the Trading Post and the Crafting order system can work, especially in wow, but… we need to work on working out systems a bit better. I look forward to exciting future features and expanding on old ones as they have, we’ve come a long way and still have a long way to go. :slight_smile: (Previously on Original Trading post forum post.)

Good let me see what I can’t get .lol.

1 Like

If you buy an item off spec, can you still learn it?

ie, mage buys the bow?

So to see if I could massage the system I tried completing ANOTHER “trading post task” and nothing, no credit for completing the task, no mount, no change of any kind. I did this about 4 hours ago and logged out, just logged back in and nothing.

SOME of us don’t get hardcore into the endgame and a feature like the Trading Post was a cool idea that gave some reward for just playing the game … this is disappointing on many levels…

4 Likes

it did this to me as well, “completed the months activities” yet it did not give me the mount…

1 Like