Get your 8 done?

The result of severe boredom. X_X

First time all 3 of my M+ boxes are full. Lol.

Shoutout to all of the Horde groups that kicked me for not wanting to melee during Sanguine week or for playing Necrolord. None of the Alliance did that. But thanks Horde. >:(

3 Likes

3/3 M+ slots filled with 15s and up.

Managed to hit ksm early this week so now the grind to push io begins

I did loot that bike trinket from mecha, idk if itā€™s good sim wise but it sure is fun to use

Praying for a good 304ilvl wep for my hunter

Cmooooon blizzard!

1 Like

Iā€™ve done at least 20.

1 Like

Iā€™m
Happy got my vault filled with max mplus slots. Good luck everyone tomorrow!

1 Like

Anybody who worries about this in 10s and below are just sad wannabes who are going to struggle to ever get their key to 15, and too much in denial the problem is not on the other end of a wire but is in front of their monitor.

2 Likes

<3 good job maizou. Those pesky horde

2 Likes

8ā€¦? You mean 80? :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Thatā€™s how I feel :slight_smile: .

Letā€™s see 3 tanks at 8/8, I did around 12 on both the Bear and BDK each.
Then I have my 4th tank at 4/8 for the week.
I thought about working on my last 2 tanks but decided nah :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

I was able to do a last minute pug mythic raid for Tara and got some boot upgrades not a bad week!

Looking forward to clearing normal and a few heroic kills left for the heroic upgrade and will get the jailer wep. Maybe even the vault will give me ows!

Hope your mythic dungeons have been good fortified was a good week to push io and get ksm!

Ugh, gonna have to wait all day to see what awaits me in the vault . . . and what fresh hell the AH is going to be.

1 Like

Spammed and got both my mechagon rings from 2+ keys :slight_smile:

Will upgrade after I make sure none are in my vault tomorrow.
I have three 15 plus slots and three heroic raid slots.

Iā€™ve earned almost 30k valor this season and no workshop ring yet. Iā€™m gonna run my face into it until I get it.

But isnt hero 2400?

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve had a group mention covenant yet, but maybe thatā€™s because I usually tank/heal.

Isnā€™t there no hero this season? Just ports for 20s

I normally donā€™t, but 2 groups commented on it.

Like, dude, thereā€™s at least one necrolord in the top 100 M+ hunters, itā€™s not a big deal. Lmao. I prefer Necrolord cause targeting circles are the worst damn thing in this game as a combat mechanic, especially when things are constantly moving for things like Sanguine.

1 Like

I think that I had a 15 or 16 docks with two Necrolord MM hunters thatā€™d just instantly kill 2-3 mobs each pull. Actually just unreal damage sometimes.

Itā€™s weird to me that people are even aware of whatā€™s popular/played in high keys as if it directly pertains to low-mid keys. Like, some stuff, sure, or if youā€™re just practicing, but itā€™s just not worth worrying about.

Yep! I pushed 2K for KSM on my resto sham and hunter this week.

1 Like

theoretically 2.4k is ksh, 300 in each 8 dungeons

Cause he asks every damn week

1 Like

Necro MM is very strong in low/lower keys because it is a lot of front-loaded AoE. It technically doesnā€™t synergize well with Surv because it buffs physical damage, whereas a good chunk of Survā€™s damage comes from other types E.G. nature. MM is almost entirely physical (with some magic from arcane shot).
But unless youā€™re pushing you can genuinely play whatever. If youā€™re doing 10s and under who cares if you even have a covenant TBH.