Get your 8 done?

Last week was a blast and this week looks to be fun as well! So have you got or plan to get your 8 done? I got a 15 done and will be trying for ksm this week plus this week the weekly quest rewards a heroic gear piece. I wasted a lot of time this week trying to pug heroic (only got 5 done) and normal lfr for the 30 kill quests.

3 Likes

Got 8/8 last week and plan on getting it this week too.

But I need to get some more score to spend some of this valor.

Uncapped valor from the start is amazing!!

3 Likes

There’s still 5 more days to get it done, why ask so soon?

2 Likes

I got my 8 done so I can spend today until monday night focused on pugging raids.

2 Likes

This week, yes. I set a goal of 2300 score this season and made that so I’ll probably stop doing keys now. Maybe a few to help my friends get started, but no need to play any explosive weeks so I’m happy.

3 Likes

I just pay for a weekly 15 and enjoy whatever does or doesn’t drop from the vault.

1 Like

You its Thursday , give ppl the weekend at least :rofl:

2 Likes

Almost done, gunna do more to wrap up the 15 fortifieds

1 Like

How bad was heroic? Thinking about hitting up a pug over the weekend as well, since our raid team decided to stick to normal for slime cat and call it a day.

1 Like

If you know the fights from when it was current and do the fated mechanic, it’s easy, or has been easy I should say. I’ve only done up to nine, but they weren’t much different than when they were current. But I had my fair share of practice there because I wanted that bow and quiver.

1 Like

Asking more about the PUG experience in heroic fated SoD, really. I know my way around the raid, not worried about that :wink:

1 Like

Fair enough. I’ll report back tonight when I pug the rest of it. Hoping I don’t need to start my own group, but I will if I need to. The things I do for loot in this game smh

3 Likes

How much are people paying for fated carries

Eh I don’t have time for that. I buy a few tokens a week to cover carry costs so I can sit in SW and kill AH npcs all day instead. The reactions are priceless.

1 Like

Because I enjoy ganking and other forms of wpvp more than sitting in lobbies all day. Plus when you’re in the middle of Nowhere, Alberta, there’s nothing else to do.

1 Like

Yikes. What a waste of money

1 Like

i haven’t had time yet to really dig into m+ but I will soon.

Yeah spending $200 a month on a game I love is a waste of money. Maybe instead I should just spend $200 at a bar. That comes with the “chance to ruin my life” bonus roll too.

no thanks

2 Likes

I love how you try to justify spending $200 a month by comparing it to spending $200 at a bar. In my head I compare it to saving $200 in my bank account. You have a poor man’s mentality. Then again I care more about Amazon and Google’s stock price then I do about World of Warcraft items, so to each their own.

2 Likes

Yeah spending money on entertainment is a “poor man’s mentality”. Rock on.

3 Likes