Get your 8 done?

my portfolio is doing fine AND i care about upgrading my characters. weird, i know!

1 Like

But are you buying 3 wow tokens every week to pay for runs?

well, no, i’m doing things the old fashioned way. but if i didn’t care about actually playing and just wanted achieves/gear i could justify buying tokens and runs for the amount of time it would save me.

1 Like

Vaults filled, got KSM, and both rings plus shield from Mecha. Pretty successful week.

5 Likes

Yep this week I have ran at least 8 at a +15. I don’t care about vault tho, just working towards KSM.

1 Like

All Heroic gives is a title, and is in my opinion NOT worth it. ESPECIALLY if you have to pug.

My guild got stuck on the dispelling boss, so they said no more heroic. xD Nobody was in the mood to wipe/reprogress.

The first pug I got into one or two shot everything up to sylv and then disbanded a few wipes into her when it was apparent we’d have to prog p3 for half the group. Ymmv :person_shrugging:

We even had one or two people that clearly hadn’t done the raid before at all and ended up dead for most kills

Yeah, Mythic for teleports or bust.

Reasonable. That’s why we said screw it, just do normal, in and out for kitty, GG. I don’t really care about the title, if I pug in then just for fun and maybe a shot at a decent trinket. As it stands right now, the dinar won’t do much for me because it’s just normal item lvl and I will never upgrade it, probably.

Not that gear matters that much in the grand scheme of things, with DF around the corner. Heroic is just something to do, I guess.

1 Like

So I just finished finally downing Sylvanas. I spent more time in queues, waiting for groups to form than actually on pulls. That goes for all of the bosses. But dps are a dime a dozen, especially hunters for that bow and quiver lol. Most groups required aotc, and about half of them didn’t require discord. But like any tier, there are great groups and bad groups.

1 Like

I got my 8 done but a few were low level farming for his mechagon rings will need to do a few more to max the vault. I think I’m about 148 points away from ksm!

What do you mean by getting “8” done?

1 Like

Doing at least 8 m plus dungeons that fills your weekly great vault for 3 chances for loot :wink:

1948 so close to ksm. Got my 8 done! I think if I can get either upper or lower Kara I’ll hit 2k

Eight keys on three characters.

1 Like

Got ksm :wink:

And 8 vaults but will be spamming for bis mecha rings now and valor

Pug is possible :wink:

1 Like

Nicely done. :partying_face: The purple elemental looks super cool.

2 Likes

Next week is tyrannical. I already don’t want to play. Why can’t they remove this affix already

Cleared H SoD and timed a bajillion 15’s this week.

1 Like

8 is wishful thinking I’m ran 45 keys this week from +2 to +17 on this toon alone! Got high 20s on my pally and I’ll probably not anything that is more than an ilvl upgrade out of the vault

2 Likes