Get up to 30% on Select Game Services

Was going to say this, but I’m late to the party.

Just gonna quote because it’s worth repeating.

2 Likes

That won’t be announced until April 4th, so don’t miss out.

:nerd_face: “actually those games are justified cause Skyrim is a good game, so is counter strike global offensive, it’s okay to pay $30-$40 any other day”

1 Like

You know a race change in the barber shop for a lot of gold say 100,000g would be a good way to make it free and help remove gold from the economy.

1 Like

I don’t disagree. They could even keep $ on top

I mean you can exchange gold for tokens which can be used for bnet balance to race change

So like, that’s essentially already a thing lol

1 Like

Instead of erasing gold it would just be going to another player…

1 Like

You mean how a game goes on sale a year after it’s been released lol. Blizzard has been milking services for years and only started offering discounts first the FIRST TIME at the end of WoD. They were once a year thing too for a long time, but now 3 times in 5 months, business is bad, period.

1 Like

Well, they got half of it. Taking away mission tables and nerfing the snot out of passive gold generation will take care of inflation eventually.

1 Like

Please put Tyraels charger on the store again :3 can’t believe I missed out again :’(
Seems like with all the d4 hype atm, now would be a good time to have it for sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

So… what they should always cost? Bought 3 transfers yesterday. Sigh

Now do 3 boost to 60 for 40.

Any reason why these dont apply to the Classic version of the exact same services?

1 Like

This For Wrath Classic too?

Gimme a hit of that negativitweed

Even with discounts the cost of these automated services are still too high.

1 Like

Right? Classic character transfer bundles when?

You obviously aren’t going to do squat about dying servers, let us at least bundle our character moves so we don’t have to leave a bunch of characters behind.

Get 100% off by not buying it :smiley:

Yay!

Thank you, RIP my Hunter Troll dude!

Is now a Fabulous looking female Blood Elf!

Who knew?

You want new players. So your recruit a friend program … has no bonus xp, which you moved to heirlooms bu tit only works on rested xp … New players have neither heirlooms or rested xp.
:confused:

1 Like