Get the Wrath Classic WoW Token

A couple of hours ago (early on in this thread) she indirectly stated she’s done caring about being on the community council, and from now on will be posting angry things.

Any company will tell you that. It’s not some special secret.

I’m sorry, I’m apparently a moron. Please bare with me. How did it come from a player? As soon as the store opened it was already redeemable for 10k. Which player(s) did that 10k come from if nobody had bought game time yet?

I was upset at first, but I realized it won’t be different. RMT was already running rampant.

2 Likes

none of these are memey-catchey! SLAP IN THE FACE!

Genius… 20 dollars buys a token of game time… That tome. Sold for 10 k from a real player… Box of rocks > you

not targeted for underage retail kids…

1 Like

Apparently the retail wow subs number is tanking (retail token price has been steadily hover around 220k lately), so Classic is here to save us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

think of how many more micros they’d sell if their game didn’t suck and they had 8 million more people playing like they used to.

Lol talks about game sucking as he pays to play it lol beaten wife syndrome here no wonder you can’t understand how the token works to many blows to the head

Ok

I love how this was posted here instead of the WotLK forums…

LOL, this already happens even with no token. Sorry bro, you are out of touch.

Damn i’m 3 hours late. EXCUSE ME COMING THROUGH

1 Like

Of course its different, one is an illegal ingame activity, the other is a Blizzard sponsored pay to win mechanic.

Duh?

9 Likes

This guy gets it.

Well they’re so out of touch they probably actually think this will bring in players. Kind of like how when level boosts were added for “people who dont have the time to invest leveling a character to 60”.

The spirit of classic would follow vanilla though. That was made because they enjoyed games and didn’t like the path EverQuest was heading down. You can still find the old forum posts from flaming the EQ devs for their choices.

They used to care about the game. That is what a lot of people that play classic were hoping for.

1 Like

Oh they know what they’re doing. That’s why they’re posting as a Blizzard bot account and not as their CM/Blue account.

Its a sign of desperation.

Wrath is profitable, they see the fall coming, and want to juice Classic as much as they can before Classic ends.

2 Likes