Get the New Sapphire Skyblazer Mount with the Purchase of a 6 Month Subscription!

Make decent content and stop putting micro transactions in Activision…wth

6 Likes

What I’d really like to know is why you decided to only have the pet show up in BCC? I mean seriously. I like the mount, don’t get me wrong, but if I don’t play classic I don’t get to see it, have it, play with it? Really Ion, you’re still being petty over flying?

4 Likes

Just claimed mine from the launcher

3 Likes

Same, about an hour ago

Nice mount :ok_hand:

1 Like

Does it come in pink?

Blizzard: gO DO +15 tYraNnicAl and ForTifIed fOr a RecOloR oF thE sAmE S1 mOunT!! sO ExCitiNg!!
Players: …

Also Blizzard: Totally unique mount that we actually put some effort into now on the cash shop!

3 Likes

If you already have a 6 month sub do you get it or you have to cancel your sub and get another one?

My six month sub renews in September and mine showed up tonight.

1 Like

Lemme soar they the skies while I do my korthia dailies

Oh wait

Let me soar thru the skies all the way to sanctums if domination raid entrance

Oh wait

8 Likes

or you can wait when the maw content is legacy and you can fly much as you like when they lift the restrictions in the future

No, don’t cancel. If you’re on a recurring sub you should receive a notification on your launcher that you have a gift. Claim it and when you start your game and log in, you will have it as a wrapped present in your mount journal.

1 Like

I think there once was a… golden cow or something
like yesterday
a new mount + 6 month sub already?

2 Likes

I’ve never been more ashamed in a company than the 2021 blizzard entertainment. Oh how far the once mighty have fallen.

#shame

My sub ends in 18 days and after 15 years of subs both here an in the eu, I’m delighted and relieved to say the curse is lifted and I won’t be back.

3 Likes

Ya know…it would really be nice if Blizz actually released the mount and toy the same time they announced it. I had to waste a GM’s time to reply to a ticket verifying that those of us in the middle of a recurring sub will automatically get it shortly. The last time they did this, I had no idea until I went to the store and found the mount with a price of $0.

On top of that, trying to find information on the Imp in a Ball toy is fruitless. The article gives a link for more information on obtaining the toy, but they say NOTHING about it! C’mon people get your sh…tuff together and provide meaningful information!

I disagree. Falcorr and hand mount are both better.

Nice mount :heart_eyes:

I caved for the golden bull. I will not be locking myself into a 6-month commitment again though lol. I think we all know 9.2 is about a year away.

I have received the mount on retail, but the Major City Innkeepers on TBC did not give a quest for the Imp. I flew to Booty Bay and no quest. When will the Imp be available?

I subbed for a 6 months and got the golden bull, logged in today, about a month later, and got this bad boy too… thanks Blizz! loving the sub mounts!