Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

Was it though? Not sure if it was officially but rather data mined and speculated that it would?

1 Like

Why not both? Let people pick between three versions. A colour shifting version and the two colours independent of one another. If anything it gives the set more creative uses and allows you to mix and match it with other transmog items rather than just the full set.

A minority in a forum thread or not, the option doesn’t hurt anyone and people excited by the colour shifting would still have that available to them with the solution proposed.

24 Likes

The replies really speak for themselves on this topic, we have been giving our feedback on this set for exactly a year now. Please give us the option to have the set color changing or static. We don’t want to be forced into an option that works against creatively transmogging a set, especially with a set that is iconic in the lore and history of the game like a Warden which players have wanted since the game’s launch. We don’t want you to take the color-changing out completely for those who want it, but the players who don’t want it and just want to be a Warden or a Priestess of the Moon or just use singular pieces like the boots or gloves, allow them to have the OPTION to not have their gear change colors.

11 Likes

People complain about anything and everything.

1 Like

And the mount can fly and change mid air.

5 Likes

I can see you didn’t read the thread full of actual constructive feedback and reasoning.

12 Likes

Cool so if I happen to like either the day or night variant but play primarily during the opposite period I’m just screwed lol.

But hey it’s free which is what I like most about it.

2 Likes

Not to mention the fact that wows day/night sycle sucks since it’s tied to REAL TIME.

Was such a big problem that instead of speeding up the cycle they instead opted to make night much lighter… Since most they players were playing in perpetual darkness.

7 Likes

You just can’t satisfy some folks. I mean it could be worse…

It could be that these were paid cosmetics in the shop. I am actually glad Blizzard didn’t just let greed get the better of them. Instead it’s a nice reward for people that stuck with the trading post doing the stuff each month (and that’s on top of the rewards you get from the post itself).

As far as this set being time gated? Not really. If you’ve been keeping up with the post you would only have to do January’s stuff and it’s yours. Also at least it’s not something that is limited. And nor does it have to be consecutive as some thought it might.

That said? I think options are always good. If there is a way to make two mogs out of one offering a static option? By all means. I think they both look cool. The green and yellow is classic WCIII warden but I like the silver look too.

But I am glad Blizzard are trying some new things with Mogs too. And hey if you have the mount that was a reward? You will have a matching mog and mount regardless of the time of day.

Already a year huh?

I do wish we could lock it to a color though. I don’t get to play at night very often and I prefer the moonlight colors over the gold. Oh well, I guess it is something to take screenshots with and put away.

2 Likes

I still believe we need an accessibility section to choose between constant day, constant night, inky Black, normal cycle and just have it be cosmetic, not apply to the racial that exists for Nelfs.

5 Likes

Trying new things is great. What’s not great is the lack of options.

Like with newer armors. Wonderful they got 3d models on them, except that they are adding a bunch of extra stuff as large as the shoulderpads…

And as someone who prefer to hide shoulderpads and helmets that means that most newer sets are unusable for me.

4 Likes

Neither 8s required nor negates it’s the same plate of complain as everything else.

I’m not particularly bothered by the changing appearance. That said I wouldn’t mind a static option if it’s doable. Not sure given how it’s coded to change appearance? I would think it shouldn’t be too hard? But I’m not a dev.

I am still hoping Dracthyr get more transmog options. Like I like the default look of the Dracthyr’s armor. But if you have different shoulders? It makes things look odd…

2 Likes

“We have introduced a new transmog weapon that looks like Frostmourne. However, for 2/3 of the day it will appear as Grrlgsmourne, the Azmerloth version of Frostmourne that is a dead fish.”

15 Likes

Why not a toggle switch or treat it like the dragon riding mounts. With an option like this they could easily expand out color options for the like with the dragon riding mounts. This system could also be used for other sets that may want to play with day night changes or anything else.

5 Likes

Fairly certain the reason dracthyr can’t wear armor is due to their body size options. Guess they are doing that by slapping a “fake” armor over the body with a particular body shape. Like how some pants are sleek and others are baggy.

So if they were to wear armor those body shape options would look broken. Like the waist suddently going 90 degrees from the legs.

1 Like

I feel your pain. Helms have never looked right on Worgen…I hide my helm on my worgen as well.

Dracthyr have a similar issue with shoulders not matching the default armor when you are in true form.

So if there is a way they can offer static options? I wouldn’t mind.

When it’s mixed feedback with a few people expressing displeasure—that’s complaining. When you’ve got hundreds of people chorusing all at once, almost unanimously, that they want an easy, simple change implemented—that’s not complaining. That’s constructive feedback from the core audience for this set. A set which has cost players 12 months of gametime to obtain. That’s a lot of money.

People who actually care about this set are the ones “complaining.” People who looked at this set once and said “eh, okay i guess” and never thought about it again are the ones who seem to think this is unnecessary. Those people were never the target audience for this set in the first place, and so their opinions on this subject, quite frankly, do not matter as much as the opinions of the people who have been excited about the set since it was first announced.

The target audience—the transmog community—should have the most impact on this matter. But we are being ignored, despite there not being a single good reason to not implement this change.

Doing this would be a sign that they’re actually listening when they get overwhelming feedback like this. It’d be such an easy PR win for them and yet they seem to be digging their heels in instead. It’s very silly.

12 Likes

Give us three options instead of only color shifting, please. Thanks, love you, bye.

8 Likes