Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

Can we please get 2 sets. They are beautiful and deserve to be stand alone.

5 Likes

This is basically another:

You think you do, but you don’t!

Moment from Blizzard…and idea from a Dev that think this is cool…and that’s it…lets do this because I think its cool to have a set with a rotation…

I know we’ve things like the Wandering Ancient, but if you provided the option to establish a single color for that mount a lot of players will take it too. It could be a cool idea to implement but as an optional choice for any cosmetic, let the player pick their choice…rotational or a set color.

11 Likes

lol, lmao even

1 Like

Oh so it’s gonna change color based on the time of day like that mount? That’s really unfortunate because it would be impossible for me to combine it with other items for transmog. I was really looking forward to using the white version on my NE priest. Now I am probably not gonna use it at all. You should really consider making it available as two separate sets.

18 Likes

This should be a happy moment, players who stayed subbed all year feeling rewarded… but this color change nonsense has turned it into a disappointment.

21 Likes

The Burden of Unnecessary Design Decisions.

20 Likes

I guess that’s a matter of pride / ego from the one who came up with this: Not admitting that the idea is rejected by the players and forcing it in the hope that said players will recognize that the idea is cool.

14 Likes

Really sad that it’s just going to rot in my transmog tab now. There’s no reason not to have three options.

14 Likes

Harder to visualize to be sure, but not impossible. Who knows, maybe this will open up a new space of creative dynamic transmogs?

(or maybe it will usher in a new era of technicolor mix-and-match clown suits - if this is a road the devs go down, hopefully they will consider adding tools that allow us to preview a transmog design in different conditions?)

1 Like

Oh no. I really like the white but I am going to be stuck with the ugly green. Yay…!! but i want to pair it up with other stuff too but i cant not if it changes colors.

7 Likes

Literally since Wowhead first datamined the set and we didn’t even know what the source was or knew about the whole color shifting thing. Everyone was hoping it would come in both colors. They can’t say we weren’t vocal about it, lol.

17 Likes

Legit this has been a big gripe about the mount from many people myself included because there should of been three different versions and instead there’s just the one so to make the set just one version instead of three after the outcry is somewhat shocking.

Actually reading the article about this set on Wowhead from an hour ago even mentions that people dislike/disliked the color changing of the mount so yeah.

12 Likes

This BUDD’s for you

8 Likes

I mean yeah, never say never I guess, but one has a green and gold color scheme and the other silver and white… kinda hard to imagine anything that would fit both.

5 Likes

Maybe they eventually release matching, cycling weapons? Ooo, maybe it cycles weapon types! The Mooninite version is a mace and shield. And the High Noon version are glaives?

Great my weapon mog will only match part of the time. What a horrible idea.

7 Likes

If I go to a restaurant, ask for a steak, and I get a steak dipped in milk chocolate, it feels like a complaint is a reasonable and expected response.

The milk chocolate could be delicious, very high quality, and a great addition that magnifies every other ingredient if it were added as garnish to a cake or pastry or a bowl of ice cream.

But doesn’t make the steak any less ruined.

7 Likes

Nobody rides the January mount because the color shifting aspects make it impossible to coordinate with your character, and the same is true of this set. Every single piece is 100% useless for all outfits if it goes live with the color shifting properties. I’m sorry if that’s difficult to hear—I am sure someone put a lot of work into making it shift between colors, but that is the fact of the matter. Please, either split the set in twain by removing the color shifting aspects or give us three sets—one that color shifts and two that don’t. A reward that effectively cannot be used in outfit making / Mog Mondays is not what anyone wants.

13 Likes

Blizz dev: “Hold my beer!” - Goes to change the moose pet into a mount that randomly changes into a pet.

4 Likes

You need to branch out from the forums a bit. Furthermore, this minority of a minority is not an argument. You have to take it from a people that A) know it exists (which will be more now) and B) the people that care are the ones that make their voices heard. Silence does not mean indifference.

7 Likes