Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

I have to say, while I appreciate making the armor match the saber, I, too, am not a fan of having no option other than shifting.

The green and gold are traditional Warden colors, and many transmog enthusiasts are looking for that fantasy. Others, such as myself, appreciate the “faux Night Elf Paladin” we could “home-brew” with the silver set, or otherwise mix and match with similar colored gear.

Also, as others have pointed out, the armor of the mount remains green and gold, instead of going silver and blue for the silver version of the mount.

It would be most strategic to provide static versions of each, along with having the armor on the mount change to match the shifting set.

A reason why the community may be struggling with the shifting appearance is that, aside from the Night Elf racial, there is nothing in lore, or having recently been established with Amirdrassil, that leans into the “fantasy” of Night Elves shifting between solar and lunar. The solar aspect of Balance was never a night elf conceit, but rather was introduced when Tauren were given the solar motif when they acquired paladins and priests back in Cata and balance was re-imagined as celestial, as opposed to nature and arcane. Wrath, originally, was green, and Sunfire’s role as Balance’s second DoT was originally Insect Swarm. There’s just not much fantasy for a day/night cycle Night Elf themed set.

My recommendation is: release the changing set, but also provide static versions of the green/gold and silver designs.

22 Likes

and please fix the saber armor to change colour to white / silver as well.

11 Likes

“We don’t want new ideas” is a poor read on this, given most of the posts are asking for the separate options in addition to… whatever this was attempting to be.
This isn’t a brand new thing they’re adding just to test out some new tech. They’re taking a long, long awaited cosmetic and tying it into this altogether needless addition that just ignores that some people don’t get to choose what time of day they’re playing.

You only get to play at night? Well, you’re getting the white set. Or if you show up during the day, the rest of your look is ruined unless you’re using the full thing. That will be the only option unless you don’t mind being entirely mismatched for half of the day.

As an aside-- why does the “Sun Warden” armor use the original color scheme but the moon one doesn’t, when the Night Elf Wardens are devoted to the Moon Goddess?

12 Likes

I feel like it can be done. For the war within preorder it offered a set of armor thats actually two versions. One has lightning around it and the other is plain.

So it’d be awesome if they did it as a three set armor set. So the silver, green, and then the color change set.

7 Likes

Inky Night potion doesn’t actually make it night time based on your current skybox, it overlays a night sky. The Shadescale and Jar of Sunwarmed Sand toys changes the time of day for your character.

2 Likes

Ah, well I never got the Shadescale so I’ll have to wait for nighttime to test and see if the Jar does anything lol

Make it three. Two static and 1 changing. Same with the treant and saber. Have static and changing versions.

13 Likes

Blizz stop trying to do your version of the blue/gold dress. Just make it separate…

9 Likes

Still wish the gorget was part of the chestpiece and not the helm.

1 Like

The day/night thing is really disappointing.

10 Likes

Very cool set! A lot of us are asking if it could be optional or split into two for those who want one color variant but not the other. I know it might take some time and effort to make that happen but the players who want this set most would appreciate it if they had the option!

Thanks Blizz.

P.S. playable Wardens when? :eyes:

4 Likes

You know the absolute worst part. It would not surprise me if they release non-color shift versions in the Trade Post next year for tendies lol

2 Likes

Yes to this. :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

Oh god why remind us of that dark period of human history

3 Likes

I just hate I have to do every month monthly reward for a year to get this…and my drakthyr can’t even see 90% of it…

Also why the color changing gimmick? It’s cool and all but why the warden set of all things…?

3 Likes

Nooo! Please don’t make this color shifting! (And please fix the saber mount!) NO ONE WANTS THIS. I DIDN’T DO 12 MONTHS OF THIS STUFF FOR A SHIFTING MOG! PLEASE MAKE THEM TWO DIFFERENT MOGS AND TWO DIFFERENT MOUNTS.

8 Likes

Thank you!

40000 mounts and armors don’t feel exclusive.

This game is bloated.

Then you have a reading comprehension issue… that isn’t what is being said at all.

6 Likes

What?

Why use the simpler solution when there’s a more complicated solution no one likes?

5 Likes