Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

How do you tell?

I like, bring it on !

1 Like

I like the idea of outfits that change because it’s something interesting and novel; while I won’t fault wanting options (even if those options essentially render the gimmick of the set pointless as anything more than just a cosmetic QoL feature), the sentiment expressed in this thread seems to boil down to ‘we don’t want new ideas’. But I imagine I’ll still see a lot of this outfit in-game once it’s available, color-shifting and all.

1 Like

Was kinda hoping they’d finally hit us with the curve ball of being able to select the version we want.

But I suppose not. it will just be a color shift. Which on a technical standpoint if that works the way its supposed to that’s impressive.

But absolutely dog water way to make a transmog set lol

10 Likes

and enchantments? I also match those to mog colors.

3 Likes

Please, please, let us just choose between the two sets.

Can even keep the colour changing one, but let us transmog static versions too. I’m begging you. I’ve wanted Warden armour forever, but this is such a monkey’s paw if we can’t choose.

13 Likes

I honestly dont remember if I completed all 12 months from the trading post

That takes a pretty deep level of blindness to the actual problems presented by this feature.

Most people are just asking for options: color changing or pick the one you want.

16 Likes

It’ll be a shame if you can’t mog it with the option of it changing color or not. Cool concept, but it’ll be annoying trying to match weapons.

10 Likes

Totem back item: Race locked! Totems are for tauren! Its their identity!!!

Wardens armor, a Night Elf only group? Come on in and get your zug on, space cowboy.

9 Likes

The response to this is overwhelmingly positive with a very obvious caveat. Blizzard, pull your heads out of the sand and give the people two different sets. This gimmick isn’t cute, it just makes the mog a waste of time.

No one wants it, change it, don’t be silly.

14 Likes

What a terrible decision. Going to echo the other posters who rarely ever transmog full sets. This is functionally useless. And if I had to guess, most players don’t transmog full sets. It certainly doesn’t seem that way roaming Valdrakken or Stormwind.

Just off the top of my head, I use 4 pieces of the NE heritage, my Druid wears 4 pieces of the emerald bounty leather, my humans each use 2 to 4 lionguard. Color changing armor just does not work in any mixed transmog.

I think the most frustrating part is that we know color-locked versions exist. The priestesses of the moon wear a few pieces of the white version in the emerald dream, and one of Maiev’s wardens wears the green one in the Bel’ameth party.

I don’t care if I only have to choose one. Please just don’t make it change colors.

9 Likes

I tested this on the mount out of curiosity, and an inky night potion doesn’t affect it at all.

Safe to assume it wouldn’t do anything to the set either.

3 Likes

People crying over a free transmog they can just not use will always be funny :popcorn:

Well, I’m 6/12 because I took a break and after seeing the description of how it works, I’m not worried if I take another 6 month break and “miss out”.

Disappointing to say the least.

Possibility of half the player base will only be able to wear the day set and half the player base only be able to use the night set.

It’s a gorgeous set - 2 sets, actually, but this, that’s a no from me.

You know, if this had been mentioned at the start of the Trading Post, how it would work, there would be less “crying”. Enjoy your popcorn.

7 Likes

You have a funny definition of crying. :wink:

11 Likes

Sure would be neat if they could make one simple change so that we don’t have to “just not use” it though, wouldn’t it?

:clown_face:

14 Likes

Open up your Trading Post Enthusiast achievement

1 Like

Changing colors based on time of day is one of those things that’s super cool conceptually, but a really terrible idea in practice.

19 Likes

Bizzard this is an easy win here. Let us lock a colour in. As a Priestess of the Moon I don’t want to wear the green version, but the white one. :crescent_moon:

13 Likes