Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

12 Likes

Thank you. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Way to go through the roof with hyperbole.

being upset with something that was changed at the last minute and pointing out people have kept a sub going for a year in part because of this = demanding everything for free???

So there’s a cost

2 Likes

Yay! hugs

2 Likes

They will. But you don’t get to choose which colors. And it won’t match.

Thank you for listening! :sparkles:

2 Likes

And what about those of us whose achievement is bugged and it’s not correctly tracking the progress of the achievement? I have completed every month and it still says that I missed November, which was bugged and a fix had to be applied: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/missing-trading-post-monthly-reward/474817/9

I didn’t receive any rewards after completing the month until later, but completion of the month didn’t count towards the achievement. Are you going to answer us or continue to pretend that it’s working as intended?

1 Like

Well alright I almost can’t believe it.

Don’t know when Seeds of Renewal will come out but looking forward to it more now.

It’s great that this was changed based on player feedback, but it’s worrying that the developers don’t possess the foresight to see that this would be unappealing to players.

It’s a shame that the Ash’adar mount color shifts AND retains the same green/gold saddle accents in both forms.

10 Likes

Finally some king energy

1 Like

Oh thank goodness!

Thanks Blizz, appreciate it. It’s too nice a set to have it locked to a colour change mechanic, but I like the fact that you can still have the colour change option if you want it. Bravo.

Huh. I was not expecting this but thank you for the update. :slight_smile: This will indeed satisfy all parties.

Thank you!!!

Unbelievably good change, thank you!! :dracthyr_love_animated:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Easy major big win!!
Thank you :orange_heart::green_heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

While this is a good change

The concern should be why it took this level of outrage to make the change in the first place.

This announcement is 2 days old.

It didn’t take this level of outrage, they just read some of the replies in the thread and then were like “oh, that’s an easy fix” and then made the change.

Nobody even has the transmog set yet. That’s how fast they fixed it.

4 Likes

Great change and thank you for listening.

As always I wish this reversal was done a long time ago when this set was already known about and you could have avoided this storm of feedback completely
 but whatever.

If only feedback was listened to and responded to like this for PvP! I feel bad for those people.