Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

The color changing gimmick is fun for those who want it! And I’m sure people who mog the whole set wouldn’t mind as much or even notice, but please blizzard: Let there at least be alternate sets that don’t change color! For folks who put together mogs from different sets (Like me!) this is such a bummer. The color changing would really waste any potential these prices would have with other armor appearances.

I love that we’re trying something new here but it really would not hurt anyone to give us a safe and versatile static version.

6 Likes

I have to think that Blizzard are aware of the issue and will fix it. Let’s be honest, the Trading Post has been buggy. I can never collect my tendies or interact with the trading post if I have certain addons running. I often have to disable my addons just to do so.

Even then I am not sure I associate the Warden armor as a set that feels like a set specific to the Nightelves as a race. I think of the current Heritage armor more as that kind of iconic look that was used not only in WCIII but also to heavily promote WoW in various magazines, etc. It’s also the armor that was seen in the very first cinematic. So I feel the Warden set is more “niche”

1 Like

Question.

If you use toys or potions to change the daylight, will the set be affected?

If it is, go head blizzardi

1 Like

They both look awesome, ngl. But i wish they have both sets instead.

I get it’s cool to have like the skins be dynamic like that, but i also wish it can be turned off so i can have a normal looking warden.

Some of us don’t commit to an entire set… Or some of our characters don’t.

5 Likes

If our weapons changed colors to reflect the shifts between night and day, then I probably wouldn’t care. Chances are they won’t though.

Why does the silver one have eyebrow clipping through it?

1 Like

Please, PLEASE give us either the option to lock in a certain colour choice, or give us three different options (day, night, shifting) for this set!

Having armor that changes colours with the time of day basically guarantees I will never use this set, which is so disappointing, because it’s beautiful, but for people who enjoy transmog, it really falls short.

6 Likes

Put the static versions in the post as separate, buyable options. Color change for free from the 12 month completion, the static versions as separate ensemble purchases. There’s the three options available in a more typical delivery style. Could even make other colors available at that point like red, blue etc. But keep the intent of only giving one ensemble for free as the achievement reward.

2 Likes

Traitor! Burn them!

6 Likes

Reports from multiple people with tickets in say otherwise.

I wonder if its tied to getting the April award (swords) on a class that cannot use them?

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more and I am now hungry… thanks for that! I live in NYC you know how much a decent steak costs around here!? Thanks a lot! :roll_eyes::rofl:

Very disappointed with the color changing aspect.

This reminds me of the “Corrupt a Wish” threads from several years ago. I really have never seen the community so united on a topic. WC3 is beloved and many people want the chance to appear as those iconic characters in a straight forward manner. Please take this feedback seriously and separate the colors into distinct sets to be used as the player decides.

14 Likes

This is a gorgeous set that’s absolutely let down by the color changing aspect. It makes the set impossible to match with weapons, mix and match pieces, and use with any sort of RP. This is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in a massive way, and turns something I was super excited about into something I could not possibly care less whether I get… because it’s fundamentally useless.

13 Likes

Unanimous feedback has been given for months on this already. Urgently having to give more of it, again, doesn’t make me feel excited and happy.

26 Likes

Multiple people have said it, but just to add another vote: Plz remove the night/day chameleon effect and go with two independent mogs.

9 Likes

Please give us a static option for each color, because of my work/sleep schedule I will not be able to see the other color

12 Likes

Your statment alone should make them think twice. It is very valid,
and very unfair on their part that they would think to even gate this beloved mog(s) for a whole year, people playing and/or paying with their time and real money just for this mog and for them to only have it to change one moment of the day and then to the next instead of creating it in the right way with all three sets available.

4 Likes

That’ll be really awesome when I can use it come August… and that’s if I stay subbed with no breaks before then.

Facts. This is like pretty much of a slap in the face.

1 Like

The Blizzaro monkey paw strikes again.

Just make two distinct sets. :dracthyr_shrug:

7 Likes