Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

you had a year of feedback and still chose to forge ahead with a anti-player freedom and player agency design choice that to the teams vision and credit probably sounded REALLY cool in the meeting room and the tech for it probably is really great…however when the player base has wanted Warden armor for years many since Warcraft 3 we meant the green and gold warden armor not a color shifting to silver one(that to be fair does look cool)

the “oops our bad heres how we’re fixing this” solution is really simple 3 armor sets 1 green and gold 1 the lunar silver and then 1 that shifts between them. This reeks of BFA/SL era Warcraft team of “the players don’t know and their feedback should be discarded” such an easy player pleasing win has been turned into unforced error by you guys

Player Choice and Freedom > An artists desire

give us 3 sets or make it an option via a toggle

10 Likes

The priestesses of the moon appear to be wearing the white variant warden chest and leg armor, and they do not change to green during the day. Also not a dev, but by using two pieces of only one variant of this armor to create great looking characters, they are sort of passively cosigning the “color changing armor is too restrictive” stance. :thinking: More options are better. There should be three, but I would be happy choosing just one between the green, white, and shifting variants.

9 Likes

It was a cool concept, in theory.
Now, after a year of feedback from us, reality is, it is not.
Make it as options.

10 Likes

The timegating isn’t really even an issue if folks did the Trading post stuff each month since it launched. But even if you haven’t It’s not consecutive. So if you missed a month? You can still progress towards it.

It could be worse. Think of those holiday events that come round once a year. If you want the Violet Proto drake from the meta? You had to do each of the holiday events getting the appropriate achievements. If you missed a particular holiday? You had to wait a whole year to get the “What a Long Strange Trip it’s been” Meta achievement.

Right heaven forbid someone actually has to do a bit of stuff to get the reward. We going to start asking for gear to just be given to us for transmog without actually running the old instances to chase certain appearances? Maybe Blizzard should just put all the old content gear/transmogs in the cash shop so people can buy it with real money. (I’m being sarcastic Blizzard don’t do that…).

Actually it is different. Because with that meta? If you missed a holiday or event? You were SOL and had to wait for that holiday/event to come around again.

This is not consecutive. If people miss a month? No big deal. Just do the following month.

If Blizz can make a static option? I’m fine with that. But I wouldn’t want to lose the changing appearance either.

1 Like

So, forced day/night? I was really excited to use just the green on my elf… and I won’t even get to see it since I play primarily when it will be the opposite. :confused:

Also so much for mixing pieces with other armors when half your outfit will switch from matching to not.

I need a comfort snack. :pensive:

14 Likes

Thank you both for this mature response :heart: It’s nice of you to recognize how a feature upsets other people even if it doesn’t upset you personally. Appreciate it fr :raised_hands:

For what it’s worth, the crowd who wants the change isn’t asking for the feature to be removed. We want you guys to be able to enjoy the set too! We just want to all be able to enjoy it. So thank you for throwing in your two cents in support!

11 Likes

This transmog will go well with these weapon transmogs.

Glaive of the Blood Moon
Duskrune Glaive
Moonlight Glaive

2 Likes

As other people have said, this needs to be handled separately, same with the mount. Day and night cycles are fun in theory but if you wanna mix and match at all, or even utilize weapons for the mog, you’re not going to be able to match one or the other.

14 Likes

:point_down:

3 Likes

Fair point. Though they are wearing the tier shoulders. I again wouldn’t be opposed to three options. I wouldn’t want to lose the functionality as I think it would be nice having armor that effectively mirrors the mount. But if they can do static options? I’d be cool with that.

2 Likes

Yes. It’s still a time gated thing. I too will get it in Jan. Assuming its not bugged. Especially since they tauted it at the launch of the trading post

Please don’t be stubborn and allow people to have static options of both colors. A LOT of people (myself included) only like one color and so automatically will never wear this. For a years worth of playing (being subbed $) it feels horrible to LOVE one color and never even get to use it because I dont play at night. That’s also ignoring the fact that its impossible to match a weapon to the set since you didn’t make matching color changing weapons…
Making static versions would allow people to have both static and color changing options.

13 Likes

i agree on this i was going to use the pants or the belt what ever had the side part to it
but it changes colors will be a turn off
was going to use the night one

7 Likes

A cool concept on paper, but…you probably should have just given us 2 different sets and let players choose the one they want to use. Blizzard, just…take the win without shooting yourself in the foot like this.

14 Likes

not saying my Orc couldnt pull off the white one. But, I’d like it to stay one color all the time please.

10 Likes

This WAS the transmog I was hoping was going to be the Nelf Heritage Armor. I’ve wanted a warden set since transmog first came out.

4 Likes

Well, whether it changes color or not, I have completed every month and still won’t get it next month because the Trading Post Enthusiast achievement is bugged for many people and didn’t track completion of some months. I bet a lot of people have never checked the progress on that achievement, so they don’t know if it’s bugged for them or not and Blizzard is pretending that the trading post has always been flawless and bug-free.

Me: Maybe we’ll all get lucky with some more of that whole indie shop programming and it will only display in one color.

At first I hated the cat turning colors but now there’s a set to go with it… I kind of like it.

Bris don’t hate me for being a traitor.

2 Likes

Yep, I currently have done all the months, have all the monthly awards so far, and I am currently 10/12 on the achievement.