Get the Band Together for Warbands

What about races like worgen and dracthyr as they have two forms . Do we pick ?

2 Likes

They use their transformed appearance, thankfully.

At least at last check. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

How I wish this were the case, especially for Dracthyr.

1 Like

How is it not, I’m forced to look at a useless new log in screen we gotta wait for them to actually make work all cuz of the Alt Andies needed to see all their precious alts

Us loyal players who don’t need to play around with other classes gotta deal with this nonsense sense, smh my head

1 Like

You only have one toon?

1 Like

send help to anadisong.

Warband is way more advance than anything else that the mmo space can even offer.

3 Likes

Its a log in screen

1 Like

So a few things here that I have questions about.

When you log in to the game, you’ll see a selection of your characters on the login screen, waiting for you to choose who you will go on your next adventure with. You can assign four characters to one scene…

Can I opt out of this campfire scene thing?

The UI and functionality of the character-level bank will be adjusted in the future, and tabs like the Warband bank will also be adjusted. Bags will no longer be needed in the character bank when this change occurs. This change won’t alter the number of slots currently available in your bank but will shift them from bags to tabs.

Are you telling me that I’m going to lose the functionality of having essentially a one-bag bank and no I’m going to have to sift through tabs?

A limited number won’t be converted; for example, Aldor and Scryer in the Burning Crusade and the Covenants in Shadowlands won’t be converted…

But will the other SL reps be converted?

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t they be? Covenant renown sorta make sense since it was a big feature of individual player progression in that expansion, but the other reps are just reps.

As far as I’ve seen on the Beta no.

I can’t wait for that… I’ll finally be able to ditch Bagnon.

I really hope so. :crossed_fingers:

Well that ticks me off now.

But if each bag is a tab, then it sounds like even the addons can’t do one bag anymore. That’s what I’m asking.

Me too. Because I’m ticked off that I can’t buy the glyphs to change the Covenant abilities back to how they looked.

You and me both. That’s gonna be a “WoW on the second monitor as it processes/queues” day haha!

1 Like

You could fill the “Warband” with random alts / level 1’s.
The characters not in the 4 slots continue to use the classic character select screen.

And you can minimize the Warband on the right-hand side (the list of characters)

1 Like

I don’t think each bag will be a tab. They said earlier it will work like the Warband Bank.

“Aldor and Scryer in the Burning Crusade and the Covenants in Shadowlands won’t be converted because they represent per-character choices.”

They already said the covenants won’t be made warband due to one reason they represent per character choices.

Does that get rid of the campfire scene?

The Warband bank has tabs. And the article states:

This change won’t alter the number of slots currently available in your bank but will shift them from bags to tabs.

2 Likes

This is one of the major positives of the Warband bank imo.

The bank will also behave like the reagent bank, allowing you to craft using reagents from it without having to withdraw them.

It means that any of your alts making something don’t have to have it stored in their own reagent bag; that when, say, your alchemist needs herbs, as does your scribe, when they start making that elixir or other item, it comes out of the one place, from the collected pile of herbs that you have.

It’s a huge timesaver.

12 Likes

OK you’re right. I’m still happy I much prefer tabs to bags and I can still get rid of Bagnon.

2 Likes

I just want all 60 of my alts all in identical mogs on screen following my mouse

4 Likes