Get Summer Ready During the June Trading Post

Get Summer Ready During the June Trading Post

Summer is just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to gear up for the season. Have a blast with the X-treme Water Blaster Display toy.

View Full Article

35 Likes

Let’s go! Love that colorful beach chair!

14 Likes

And once again, no new raptor, wolf, or hawkstrider mounts. sighs :face_exhaling:

Where the tequila at

11 Likes

Monthly reward should have been either the bikini or the surfboard.

13 Likes

I heard it was banned I heard it makes panda’s pants fall off.

8 Likes

Rainbow chair

4 Likes

Some nice items like the Pearlescent Goblin Wave Shredder, the Sunny Tropical Beachwear or the Sunny Tropical Swimwear :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Also please add “Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph” and “War-Torn Reins of the Undercity Plaguebat” in the Trading Post or in the Black Market. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

Please add a grey felbat mount too for the Trading Post too :smiley: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_heart:

Imgur

Imgur

Also please add this next time. I really want them :dracthyr_heart:

Don’t forget the Felreaver Motorcycle too :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Imgur

18 Likes

So the Goblin powered surfboard is a bust then?

5 Likes

Love the pride chair/intertube. Thank you Blizzard, for all you do. In a world full of hate little things like this matter a lot.

5 Likes

Posted in another thread but: WTB rubber duckie, lady bug, palm tree, and Hawaiian shirt style patterns for chair kthxilybye.

Also hoverboard recolors :eyes:

edit: give hoverboard a rainbow trail too. ok bye for real. ily :nail_care:

1 Like

2 hot 2 furrious

3 Likes

Really excited to see the new Ogre battle pet, Marrlok! I’ll definitely be making him my first purchase! :japanese_ogre:

I’ll likely get the surf board mount also, and I think I may have enough tender afterwards for the rainbow beach chair. I’ll consider freezing the other toy or keeping Pokee frozen, but I’ll see how I feel when I see them in-game. I also already have the Riding Turtle mount from fishing in my garrison, but I’m happy to see it available for those interested in it and not wanting to spend a lot of time fishing for it.

Also happy to see the water gun toy. I’m usually content with any mount, battle pet, or toy I don’t have as the monthly rewards, and this toy looks like a fun one to have!

And as usual, I’ll post my current wishlist for the Trading Post in general here:

The main existing items I can think of off the top of my head are these Ogre related toys that came from the WoW TCG:

Still want playable Horde Ogres, of course, but I am trying to collect Ogre related stuff in the game. :japanese_ogre:

I’m also adding Cap’n Crackers to my wishlist since I was unable to get them from the Twitch drop and Twitch drop items seem very possible for appearing on the Trading Post. :parrot:

The only other thing I can think of is the Brutosaur mount, which I know the chances are very slim for that to actually happen, but it’s still on my wishlist. :sauropod:

I’m sure I’ll find some other things to add to my Trading Post wishlist as I remember them, but for now, those are all I can think of at the moment.

Really excited for June’s Trading Post rewards! I just wish I could get extra tenders for it! :smiley:

:meat_on_bone::crocodile: :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

we doing body shots?

4 Likes

It’s autumn here, soon to be winter

Yo, what!? That surfboard is prime.

3 Likes

Blizzard, I’ve asked once and I’ll ask again.

WHERE ARE THE DATA MINED MAIL KINIS?

Where GIF - The Office Michael Scott Steve Carell GIFs

9 Likes

loving that
https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/DN0GAK41E8LN1716833657319.png

If it flies, first thing Im buying

1 Like

Swimwear lets gooooo. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

Can we get pool floaty mounts to go with the summer mogs? :laughing:

8 Likes