Get Summer Ready During the June Trading Post

might be the lamest monthly reward yet

17 Likes

Disappointing, just like it usually is.

20 Likes

HOMERUN!!! You guys definitely need to have a shop mog with a tender bundle attached :man_facepalming:t5: Omg Too :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

It was going to be rum but I drank it all.

Not sorry

4 Likes

This is why you take Datamining with a grain of Salt. Cause there’s never a guarantee of datamined things making it to live.

2 Likes

Two good things in the trading post for once

1 Like

Its been like a year and a half since they were datamined. Not to mention they existed somewhere at Blizzard even before being datamined.

It’s time to give up the dream.

1 Like

Never Gonna Happen Breaking Bad GIF - Never Gonna Happen Breaking Bad Nope GIFs

4 Likes

It’s about dang time you all routinely put in cool mog stuff. FF14 been destroying us for years already.

The surfboard mount should have been the monthly reward. let us choose our rewards, and have the other options sold for tenders.

The only toys I’m interested are transform toys or goggle toys.

1 Like

BRUH REALLY? We aren’t getting the pink swimsuit? bruh.

Cowabunga! :surfing_woman:t3:

Darn, I spent all my tenders last time and still couldn’t get everything I wanted. You all have been putting so much stuff lately that I just love! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Looks like another 1000 tenders added to the stack.
One day I’ll spend them.

10 Likes

Too much, too silly. Good month to save tenders…

Well, maybe one swim suit.

4 Likes

I hope the water-gun toy does not have the same effect as the Shado-Pan Geyser Gun, which was a pain to get.

These last three months have been legit terrible.

Obviously just my opinion so dont @ me

If its your jam then good on you i guess, but i dont want this junk in warcraft. Its too goofy.

A water gun? Beach clothes? Who is coming up with this?

11 Likes

Yeah I hate to be a stick in the mud but it’s been easy to save tender the last two or three months.

12 Likes

Not a fan of non-Warcraft related transmog, pets, and mounts in WoW. Ruins immersion.

I still haven’t spent any tender earned since this feature was released. Nothing looks particularly good and I’m not exactly motivated by mounts, pets, and transmog. I’m not the target demographic for this feature

9 Likes

hyped for the june trading post woot!

2 Likes