Get Spooky for Hallow’s End: Save 50% on Transmogs and Toys

they should’ve never been 20 dllars to beginwith

Thank you A LOT, Blizzard. I will be purchasing everything in the store while it is on sale, even the stuff I already have. After all, I can’t pass up an opportunity to give more money to my favorite hobby. :slight_smile:

Dr.evil: “HOW ABOUT NO?”

1 Like

20+ years later and that scene still makes me laugh :rofl:

It’s one of those timeless quotes… it’s great!

1 Like

They got taken over by the Diablo treasure goblins, if you play D4 you’ll sometimes get cheap candy and discounted garden ornaments drop from the gobs.

I do find it funny how they are focusing on Discounts and new 12 month sub mount and stuff instead of focusing on actually fixing stuff thats been broken for months now

2 Likes

Omg I was joking about another ugly hulk murloc and that’s exactly what we got.

Hol up, this guy is asking for more shop monetization?

You’re joking right?

The deals are good, but we need more romper options. I suggest:

• Hozen
  • Jinyu
  • Steward
  • Ogre
  • Demon

Do you think that getting rid of other revenue streams wouldn’t affect the subscription price? Nobody’s forcing anyone to buy anything.

1 Like

Awesome! Another big murlok mount to add to the collection! When do these become available? Cause they’re not now.

Or they’re just doing marketing like literally every business in the world . . .

Oh snap i was going to buy the murloc costume a few days ago! Good thing I have a hesitant trigger finger.

Do you honestly think the people in charge of the shop and promotions are the same people who work on the game :roll_eyes:

I’ll save 100% by buying none of them.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Or, some of us casuals do not mind spending money on cosmetics because we enjoy them and it encourages Blizz to make more cosmetics since we are funding them. Not like we’re out here buying 626 gear. However, if Blizz sold those, I would buy them too. I have more money than time and am more casual than concerned.

can u buff the duration of the transmog toys? why is it 20mins with 1hr cd.
and fix the engineer one, wtf 24 hrs for 1hr use? damn theyre toys mates.

I dont think anyone works on the game honestly the way stuffs been broken for months and now we got a DF weekly buff

Very poor troll, encouraging spending on the cash shop just encourages more development on the cash shop and less on the actual in game earnable items.

I’m not a troll. I’m a consumer. A casual consumer. I love mounts, pets, mogs, etc. I spend enough on services, expansions, tokens, and other shop items I pretty much financed Season 1 of Dragonflight. I’m sorry that your only interest is Mythic+, but I have other areas of interest in this game, and if some of them end up in the cash shop because of my 19 years of never unsubbing, and buying what I like, then so be it. I actually support this game.