Get Spooky for Hallow’s End: Save 50% on Transmogs and Toys

Get Spooky for Hallow’s End: Save 50% on Transmogs and Toys

Hallow’s End is nearly here and if you want to look your ghoulish best for any costume party you’re invited to in Azeroth, then we’ve got you covered. All transmog appearances and toys* are now available to add to your in-game collection for a discount through October 31, 2024.

View Full Article

7 Likes

How about, “no”

26 Likes

I hate sales and posts like these.

It reminds me of how few options there are in the Shop. Take a look at everything FF14’s Shop offers. There’s no comparison. Not even close.

The Shop needs to have a lot more stuff in it.

8 Likes

14 Likes

I’m hoping this is sarcasm but considering the blind faith some people here have in blizzard it’s probably not.

1 Like

That’s a good thing; less things for yet another price tag on top of box prices and subscription fees please!

1 Like

They are begging for money lol losing people my guess from Stuff not resetting correctly and stuff even posted a new 12month sub mount…Wouldnt be losing people if they would fix there game

2 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

Now that’s an argument that I never expected to see.

2 Likes

idk guys its just a sale.

Missed opportunity. Didn’t even add a new spooky mog to get.

2 Likes

Where is the dollar store Blizzard ?

3 Likes

There are so many bad jokes I could make at Blizzard’s expense with this…but I won’t.

they did but its on the Tender vendor

is the magic broom on sale now?

When is blizzard going to fix the weekly quest so its not dragonflight but warwithin for the Emissary quest?

1 Like

How about you fix the weekly quests before trying to sell me garbage.

2 Likes

I’m not going to jump on the “greedy Blizzard” bandwagon but sales that are just stuff that’s been on the store for months or years is a boring sale. That’s my only (minor) complaint.

Plus, I’m sure if you peep at some of the Armories of people squawking about this, you’ll find a bunch of cash shop cosmetics.

3 Likes

My only problem with the sale is that transmogs are fugly in this game.