Get rid of spell batching & melee leeway

lol at achievements yet again

yet will he come to the paladin theory crafting discord?

I’m on the pally discord. Always have been. Also, why do I need to come to the discord and discuss the three main points:

1. Spell batching is wonky, and not working correctly.

2. You haven’t seal twisted so have no practical knowledge

3. You linked a video showing a paladin fake casting with a different object other than a spell. Which does nothing to demonstrate that there isn’t an issue with spell batching.

See ya, kiddo.

I’m sure 1/2 the reports on this bug-report forum are due to the weirdness going on with their weird vanilla batching emulation in this BFA client.

2 Likes

if you were actually on the discord, then you would know that I created the Nightfall Ret channel there as well as provided information for every…single…other…channel - well except for Holy lol

also, if you are on the discord - what is the name of my personal channel there?

FYI Vanilla Paladin Discord run by Lesstorr =/= Paladin Theory crafting Discord

still waiting for you to ping me on the paladin theory crafting discord broheim

And the batching doesn’t eject interrupted attacks. That’s why FD, Vanish, Poly, and other class kit moves do not work. The animations go off, but the attack they were supposed to avoid does too.

#Professionalmmodevsneeded

Hunter auto shoot is longer than charge. If you want this they should lower your range.

LOL you say that, but getting charged when at 40 yards takes place regularly.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Can we all agree that you should be able to blizzard horde riding across the bridge at the alliance keep in alterac valley ? Well, because of spell batching ,they can ride right through your blizzard untouched and unslowed. Now , you still think spell batching is a good thing to have?

Spell Batching is not well implemented and doesn’t behave exactly like in Vanilla.

2 Likes

Bingo, if the game ran as good as vanilla regarding the batching etc… I would be happy, but it’s not and I find it rather unacceptable.

I would rather not have the artificial batching if it’s not going to work exactly the same as vanilla.

Same goes for this Leeway junk, this is not how the game was experienced in actual vanilla. Leeway is a mechanic that’s designed to be invisible to the player, not something we should ever notice when playing, but in Classic 2019 I notice it every time I PVP and get charged at 40 yards or find that it’s quite literally impossible to get out of a warriors melee range because they have ridiculous range in Classic where they did not in Vanilla.

2 Likes