Get Rekt - GJ Blizzard

Gm of the guild posted on the Classic WoW Sulfuras Discord
https:/ /i.redd.it/ro88xaurome51.jpg
Length of bans was leaked by one of the people who got banned

don’t be a jerk

1 Like

Bah. Was hoping it’d be a leak of the actual e-mail they got, not just the guild lead claiming people got booty blasted out of WoW.

Also, who the hell uses Discord light mode? Dear god my eyes.

4 Likes

People with no Souls, can’t stand Light mode on anything

3 Likes

I love classic, but the people who are playing it right now are embarrassingly toxic.

6 Likes

Have a look at their update at WoWhead. The suspension wasn’t at all automated. Unfortunately, a bunch of players put in actual tickets and a GM (a real person) suspended the account in error. Those who put in the false reports instead were actioned and the wrongfully suspended player was sorted out.

Here’s the blue reply on it (follow the link to see it’s blue not green :wink: ):

6 Likes

Must have been automatic mutes for “Spam” or “Language” I was thinking of then. I know that’s a thing.

2 Likes

Then it may as well be automated.

At that, I’m still heavily not convinced despite them telling us in our face. Which happens often.

You know what this means, right? This means either GM’s have a general uncare for things, or it’s automated. An error for specifically this guy? Okayyyy.

6 Likes

If true then good. I don’t play Classic but I read about the stuff happening and whatta big ol’ mess.

That’s hogwash. There is no system that auto-suspends people. Only squelch is automatic.

1 Like

Blizzard is in free fall what do you expect. Don’t you have phones?

3 Likes

Did the person who got the suspension get the scarab lord though for losing out on it? If not this means nothing.

That had to feel really satisfying if someone had to suspend the players themselves and not use a bot

Yeah because blues never lie. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

People stabbing each other in the back over pixels. Not even new pixels. Having the bug mount in classic is like having the shiniest wheelchair in the retirement home.

2 Likes

Pretty funny to be honest. Wish more troublemakers were banned for their shenanigans.

This is really specific to classic only because of the nature of that situation. Nothing of that nature occurs in retail so this thread really belong in the classic section.

Nice, now they just need to do the same thing to people who abuse the report mechanic on the forum.

4 Likes

Ha.

What a pack of rabid animals. Fingers crossed they stay in their mud pit.

They ran out of casuals to eat so now they turn on each other.

Predictable really since Blizz left them to rot on Classic.

2 Likes