Get Over It: Corruptions

Riiight…

Your whole point is that they don’t tune the game around corruptions, and I shot you down with clear evidence.

“Get over it” indeed.

2 Likes

They also buffed N’zoth, Ra-Den, etc the same week. The AOE N’zoth was doing was being outhealed by healers. All of a sudden, it does more dmg than the healers could handle.

I agree well said!

1 Like

That wasn’t a buff?
They just made it so it forces you into p3.

They changed Ra-dens hp after 1 pull due to limit thinking of zerging him.

Buffed->Forced.
If I buffed the AOE on some buff so much that everyone had to go Tank Spec, that would also be a buff.
Ra-Den got buffed after 1 pull? Ra-Den got buffed.

Ra-den got retuned.

And no its a 1 shot mechanic.
Just like soccer boss on mythic.
It forces you to play soccer. Not just out heal it.

1 Like

There are no 1 shot mechanics in this game. The MoP tank cloak is evidence of that. As soon as you took that into some WoD content and took a ‘killing blow’ you would die. LATER Blizz changed the wording on cloak and other legacy items- no longer implying 1 shots.
All Blizz does is buff the damage. Buff the damage. Buff.
Nothing in this game 1 shots you.

Citation needed

(again)

The snails in ToT would like to know your location. Go give one of them a hug. Right now. Tell me how it works out for you.

Remember how the LK was supposed to kill you in his final phase?
Does anyone die anymore?

It’s pretty reasonable to be frustrated when the RNG system screws you over while other people get lucky and do 10-30% more damage while the same ilvl.

Corruption would be less an issue if everything was corrupted by default so you truly had choice rather than praying to RNGus.

2 Likes

Not even worth arguing if ur going to bring 10+ y/o content into the argument.
Without immunties it is a 1 shot mechanic.

1 Like

I’m just saying. There’s no 1 shot mechanics in this game. Even the ToT snail lets you hit purgatory.
Blizz doesn’t make them. Blizz just buffs the damage.

I hate the corruption system. I keep getting good upgrades on my alts but can’t wear any of it because I have to level my cloak to put the darn things on. No way am I doing all that on my alts…heck I can hardly do that on my main.

And btw those 15’s.
You wouldn’t of timed either of them without EV, IS or the 1400% buffed obsidian skin corruptions.
So yea tuning is in favor of corruption at this point.

1 Like

20 corrupted pieces? Have you run like 50 mythic dungeons since the patch came out?

I think I have maybe 4 corrupted pieces. They seem really rare.

1 Like

So, a scripted death isn’t a one shot because the game has cheat death mechanics?

Nice 3Head logic.

I enjoy corrupted gear, even though I’ve had terrible luck getting anything good. Some of the dps traits are OP but they aren’t all great in every situation. Stars will wreck a raid boss, but does next to nothing in AoE.

Nothing wrong with having some fun with gear at the end of an expansion. Lighten up people. This is a video game.

1 Like

Done w/ this thread

1 Like

Why, because you realized that there actually IS a way to see the gear you were wearing? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Good. You’ve lost literally every argument in it anyway. :rofl:

1 Like