Get Hot Summer Rewards in the July Trading Post

Devil’s advocate why would you include store options to buy 17 different amounts of tendies (proof being number of tendie images)?

Why not just make 500, 1000 or 2000 tendie options (or whatever amounts just emphasis on fewer choices) to streamline customer purchasing? Very likely those assets were made to add to add flair to existing tendie amounts to give rpg flair.

3 Likes

Why do most people want anything in life? Because said things are colloquially deemed as rare and thus desirable.

Also says “new eays to earn rewards” in the promo video so Id imagine they might be using some of these weird amounts as rewards from whatever that means

1 Like

That’s a good point, I think we’d have to take a closer look at how they sell currency in other blizzard titles like Diablo 4 and immortal to see if it’s similar to that for any kind of reference.

Again I want to make it clear I HOPE they don’t sell tendies as that kinda defeats the entire purpose of this monthly grind for them imo but again I’ve been a blizzard consumer for long enough to know there is zero chance they are passing up a way to monetize this thing.

2 Likes

Omg so much stuff I want aaaaa :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

So will the nether drake also be usable for normal flying?

4 Likes

OMG i see Guldan’s Staff
I need this !

2 Likes

There is more to wanting things than them being rare what are you talking about? Lol. Lmao even

Very likely not until they add the different flying styles that we’ve been seeing with 10.1.5: static (old way) and dynamic (dragonriding).

1 Like

Plan on buying that pet just because of people like you :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

I hope not I genuinely don’t like mounts being locked to dragon isles.

4 Likes

I really dig the Gul’dan staff and Armageddon recolor. Also, finally, the purple cloak and hood. Looks like this is the month where I get transmogs instead of mounts and pets.

They’re obviously expanding the dragonriding system. Just look at 10.1.5 ptr. They have events happening in kalimdor and elsewhere (initially just live tests) but it’ll be in all the zones alongside regular flying eventually.

Oh, a dragonriding mount. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: That’s a pleasant surprise.

4 Likes

By most accounts should be an easy month for me. The usual cloaks/hood combo. Gul’dan’s staff is a must, and I may get that kitten.

Really love the netherdrake. EDIT: Oh it’s a dragonriding netherdrake.

Now I’m conflicted because I want my current netherdrake to be dragonridable lol

1 Like

Someone didn’t see the datamined art assets that show they’re going to be selling tenders on the in-game shop at some point in the future.

All of this is just to get people used to the TP being a thing. And every month the prices have continued to rise. Eventually things will be priced above what a month’s tenders can buy you and they’ll announce you can buy them for cash now.

It will be, and was always intended to be, another revenue stream. Done Trojan horse style to work its way into the player base’s acceptance before pulling the MTX switch.

So we get another free 500 tender ? the “what a tender moment” thing, how does that work and when do we get the 500.

No, that’s a one-time thing and is being mentioned there for the benefit of people who still don’t own DF.

You mean stuff like my macaroni art I made for my mom when I was a kid? Yeah that sort of stuff totally exists in WoW.

For those who couldn’t get it, it’s a very good thing! Pipe down, Pepper. Quit being so salty.