Get Hot Summer Rewards in the July Trading Post

You know who wants to earn an extra 200 tenders for July and August?

Arthas.

But he can’t, because you turned him into a dust based allergen, BLIZZARD!

10 Likes

YES BLIZZARD THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I’VE FELT JOY SINCE LEGION AND I CANNOT EXPRESS WITH WORDS MY HYPE FOR A DRAGONRIDING NETHERWING

I’ve been telling all my friends that there was NO WAY Blizz would have a dragon-centric expansion and not give us some sort of Netherwing content. Anyone with eyes and a brain knows the Netherwing are the greatest faction of dragons who kindly serve you as the most beautiful mounts in the game after you help save their race.

I AM BEYOND HYPE, THANK YOU FOR THE FEW MORSELS OF DOPAMINE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

They specifically mentioned that Tyrael’s Charger WOULD be coming back after the Treasure Goblin event, when said event first started.

They didn’t give an exact time-frame, but they did say it would come back.

12 Likes

I do think that they brought it back slightly too soon (didn’t really give anyone time to save up and breathe lol), though I was still hoping it would appear in the trading post, but it was always up to them as to when they would do it. They chose July, apparently, and that’s fine.

1 Like

:+1:
Excellent choice to give extra tendies and to put the cub on there. Also perfect choice to add the grotto netherwing as the monthly reward. Genuinely excited to get this stuff soon. Just have to figure if I can afford to get the yellow bug I froze this month in July or in August.

1 Like

I wonder if the trading post will be an ongoing feature in future expansions. I really like it.

2 Likes

From what they have said, yes.

Given the new netherwing model, can we get more recolors of that model earnable somehow as well? My go-to flying mount has been the Onyx Netherwing since WotLK when I was able to grab it. And have been wanting an update for it for ages! I hope there will be at least the original set of colors as recolors for the new model as well at some point! Love it!

5 Likes

My post says nothing about either but a general blanket statement. Maybe proof read before you comment?

It has ui interfaces ingrained as deeply as lfd/lfr. Also the initial stock of items had total tender costs well over 3 years worth of tender acquisition. It’s here to stay for a long time.

Your post mentions the spectral tiger being kept out of the shop/trading post.
You then complained about the cub coming back and how blizzard isn’t staying true to their words. Proof read yourself homie.

1 Like

Show me in my OG post where it mentions that.

Oh, look, forum fight over the trading post.

That’s fun.

3 Likes

Sneezes loudly

Oh that’s what causes this?

2 Likes

Little detail that I think is getting lost in the (justified) hype for the Grotto Netherwing Drake: Did anyone else notice that wicked BLOOD TROLL set in the video? Bout to reroll to troll main, I think.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Blizzard made that cute little fuzzy poofball of a doggo all sneezy and sad. :frowning:

3 Likes

Indeed. :frowning:

1 Like

They are adding the ability to pay real money for the monthly tendies, this thing is here until the end of WoW.

1 Like

Where do you see that?

4 Likes