Get Hot Summer Rewards in the July Trading Post

wdym

also slay blizzard these rewards 100

1 Like

They misunderstood, thought it was capped at 700 instead of 1000.

2 Likes

Oh, wow. Another generic dragon. I’ll save my chicken tenders for the rest of eternity.

1 Like

It’s the bonus this month and it’s a dragonriding mount.

4 Likes

Please, please bring back all old RAF and anniversary stuff!

11 Likes

Yeah, The Filigreed Lion Shield and violet colored cape ensemble are making another appearance.

Which is good for people who missed the first time but it kinda hurts since it looks like there’s a limit on how many new and unique items will be available each month.

Some decent stuff this month and seems I may be spending my months of banked tendies. Forget how much I have but mostly only buying mounts/pets.

3 Likes

The shield, fist weapon and shirt are coming back. The violet capes were never a thing. Those were pink. The purple is new.

1 Like

Im always a fan of increasing the tender cap

3 Likes

Another repeated request to make trading post weapons go into bags instead of straight into collections, as a warlock we use Glyph of Felguard and would love to have these unique weapons to show off :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

Tired of blizz “bringing back” and giving away collector/hard to get items. There is a reason people collected those items and now nothing feels special and can be given away at any moment. No point in collecting rare or unique items anymore.

11 Likes

Agreed with hentry, either allow us to transmit 2handers we can’t equip as a warlock (make them soulbound that’s fine) so the pet picks up the mog, or put these into bags. It’s kinda big deal

2 Likes

Imma be real; if they put the Spectral Tiger in the Trading Post, I’d simply laugh at anyone who has enough brain rot that they sank a couple hundred or even a couple thousand dollars into a code for it several years ago. And then I’d celebrate because it’s another mount.

18 Likes

Should just be a barbershop choice.

2 Likes

Blizzard literally announced that Tyrael’s Charger is coming back in some way, shape, or form when the Treasure Goblin event first began.

Don’t blame the company for doing what they actually said they’d do for once; blame your bad teachers and parents for rendering you illiterate.

13 Likes

They said it would be coming back. So if you didn’t get it, here’s another chance.

Before, it was free, now it costs 900 Tender.

OGOD another chance to get a mount people wanted?! SO TRASH!!

:dracthyr_tea:

17 Likes

I’m pretty sure there’s an interview recently where they said they were going to “respect” the Spectral Tiger mount and it wouldn’t be coming back.

I feel like that Sentinel cat and this pet are as close as we’ll ever get.

1 Like

???

And it did, during the Goblin Event. They never mentioned it would be back 3 weeks later.

2 Likes

That netherwing drake skin makes me so happy.

12 Likes

Get over yourself.
The said the MOUNT, not the cub.