Get a Year of WoW and Gain a Slew of Extras to Add to the Adventure

300% value. Nice!

I like the mounts, just claimed

Fuiyoh!

Also I should probably buy this just because I’ll probably be subbed anyway and I’m being an idiot by not paying less :melting_face:

1 Like

That’s 3 mounts for retail, one mount and one pet for Lich King Classic.

Make me a better deal, otherwise there’s no reason not to keep paying monthly. I don’t care about mounts or pets in classic.

Who designed this? There is way too much going on.

Is it like the current 12 month and you receive any store month in the upcoming year that was bundled in later subscription deals?

I think I will wait to see just how much content you will have for the next year.

4 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1070534123099267153/1166877284314128424/image.png?ex=654c1628&is=6539a128&hm=52c15199d145211f11507dff975608ce7d5b4d6eaea8d9feac1cb3cdecf06d0c&

Something not mentioned. THE BEAR FLIES. About scared me to death when I tried to jump and it went ZOOM instead. Lmao. And has adorable blue sparkles when it flies.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/904109729188573194/1166878204460539995/ezgif.com-optimize.gif?ex=654c1703&is=6539a203&hm=e9e52489994e2166d6d45cec2d2626832af2f0dca4051776d9befcd85a1e8963&

If you don’t cancel, you should get the next 6 month deal. I didn’t get the last 6 month one because I cancelled the 12 months immediately. So stupid.

I only got this one cause I have just enough SSI backpay left to buy it and it’ll be nice to not worry about game time until July 2025. I have multiple calendar alerts to tell me to cancel then though.

7 Likes

I did not when I had a 6 month sub still active. Weird. Maybe it’s “If you have an active 6-12 month sub with at least a year of active gametime left.”

Cause I only had like 9 months left.

2024 is Year of the Wood Dragon, so this was to be expected.

The only ones that didn’t follow the element were the Dog, which (IIRC) was the first one, and Whiskers, which was supposed to be Metal Rat. But some could argue it has armor on so that’s metal.

1 Like

Hurray for free stuff? I got the 1 year sub in January. Log on tonight and have free gifts. Got the recolor Grrlock and Nelf bear. So thats cool. Already had the fish free.

1 Like

Hopefully it gets DR added as well so it can break the sound bearier

Looks like a Moonkin pretending to be a bear :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Was a great game. Loved it. I would always grab a corsair to fly, and bomb stuff, or get a tank.

1 Like

How about addressing blizzards ableism toward those who cant dragonride because of disabilities being forced to do content that makes them physically ill as a punishment for not " engaging" in your month long rep grinds?

Any plans to release flight for the disabled with EQUAL EFFORT to what it took peop,e to get dragonriding? Or is blizzards official stance " we hate the disabled, go play something else!"

1 Like

Gamepass stuff isn’t happening for another year anyway. Not that I expect WoW to actually be on it (that’s just hopium). But any Blizz games won’t be there until next year sometime.

LOL I’ll stick to my Love Rocket…and my Druid flight form on my druids…

Will Dracthyr get anything special for year of the dragon?

1 Like

Don’t blame some of us. We jsut work,well play, here. talk to the powers that be.

I want all for all. as I also like some of those retail mounts better than the wrath one tbh.

Are you removing the 6month sub mounts?

Will any of these 12 month sub mounts be available to existing 6 months sub accounts or do we have to sub for an additional 12 months (18 months total) to be eligible (im already subbed until march 2024 - can i just convert it to a 12 month sub by buying another 6 months?)

Sadly you cannot convert. You’ll need to buy the 12mth sub and pay upfront for your subscription.

That’s what I ended up doing last time as my 6mth sub renewed like two weeks before the 1yr was announced. Good news is you won’t have to worry about paying until March 2025.

2 Likes