Get a Year of WoW and Gain a Slew of Extras to Add to the Adventure

Ok, I didn’t think so. Thanks Sendryn. (Also, just confirmed in the shop that it doesn’t let me select the use of Battle.net balance. Bummer.)

1 Like

Not falling for the ookie again. I did it before for goodies that "required"a year long commitment…

Then you put the mount on the trading post.

What 12 month recurring sub mount was on the Trading Post?

Honestly its kinda disappointing to have the new promo mount be a recolour of last years mount.
And while unique, its not a nice mount in the first place.

I think im probably going to move off the 1 year sub now.

1 Like

Will I get a discount if I already have the fish mount?

Did the price go up?

Or am I imaging it

Agreed. And if the bear doesn’t fly, it’ll be even more disappointing.

No, because it’s part of the current 6 month sub reward.

Nope. It’s still $12.99 a month.

2 Likes

She’s not having kids. Blizzard can’t even bother to give this woman a healthy relationship. Unless she adopts, actually… she had an apprentice and blizzard kill her, so Jaina can’t have any happiness.

She’s not going to become a grandmother.

:sob:

Last time we purchased the 12 month sub wasn’t it charged immediately and any existing subtime was pushed until after the 12 months was up? This may be why those of us already on the 12 aren’t receiving the rewards. I purchased the 12 month sub on 11/1/2022. My current sub is through 1/1/2024, I already had a 6 month sub from 5/2/2022, then purchased Dragonflight Epic which gives additional 30 days on 6/21/2022. These are the two extra months on top of the 12 month.

1 Like

According to this page World of Warcraft®: Subscription - World of Warcraft | Battle.net :

If you’re currently on a 12-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date, you’ll receive the Ginormous Grrloc mount and the Gleaming Moonbeast mount in World of Warcraft®, and the Nightmarish Emerald Drake in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™, as a gift in your Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge no later than October 31, 2023 (must be redeemed by April 30, 2024).

Found at the very bottom of the page.

4 Likes

should be a discount since the fish was a subscription mount here perhaps this will refresh your memory https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23964381/get-the-wondrous-wavewhisker-mount-with-the-purchase-of-a-6-month-subscription notice how it says you get it when buying a 6 month subscription and how it was part of the last 6/12 month subscription. surprised you forgot.

I’m always a bit wary when a 12-month promotion come out a week before the news of what’s coming in the next year is announced.

2 Likes

It just happens to be around the same time they had the previous annual sub, that’s all.

1 Like

This was my first thought as well. I feel like maybe I’m missing something here(?).

I know where the fish comes from, I even stated as such in my post.

There will never be an additional discount for these sub bundles. Unlike the mount/pet bundles, you are buying game time. The mounts are just extra once toce to buy the subscription. But that’s all you are actually paying for, game time.

Yeah they didn’t work on the new mounts at all. The Murloc mount and the Emerald Drake are basically just recolors from last year. :sweat_smile:
Typical Blizzard.

1 Like

I keep getting notification of gift with my Battlenet app but when I click on gift box there is nothing there …and I keep getting this every time I log into battlenet app…

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to wait to check it in morning. I think it’s glitchy.

I am so confused - I got the gifts on one of my accounts, but it only has a 6-month reoccurring sub.

O.o

:cookie:

Yes, yes it does.

:bear:

1 Like