Get a Slew of Hearthstone Goodies and More with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

Let me say this as clearly and politely as possible: please stop trying to entice players with extras. Please just focus on building a good quality core experience. That’s what we want, not this. There’s a really excellent game underneath all the systems and all the grinding, and the people still playing game love it and want it to continue.

2 Likes

Why cant we flag this as a troll post?

4 Likes

This isn’t a new system this is adding more to something we already had.

Not at ALL a good time to post this, Blizzard.

6 Likes

It usually takes a day or two for people who are already on a 6 month sub to receive new rewards when they are added.

Is there a better time to give away free things? Lining the event up with the new Hearthstone mode seems like a perfect time

4 Likes

Subs are indeed low :joy:

2 Likes

The fact that you all felt now of all times would be a great time to push this is gross. Very bad look.

1 Like

I’ll purchase my 6-month sub again when you guys communicate better with the playerbase. Not hearing from you for a year at a time is really, really disrespectful imo.

Love you guys though :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Quick buy a 6 month sub so you’re locked in as this game tanks.

5 Likes

Why wouldnt they push this now, a promotions that was probably in the works long before the whole scandal erupted? This lined up with a Hearthstone feature they want people to try.

3 Likes

Please keep the goodies in WoW! Thank you!

7 Likes

Counters bad PR from gender discrimination DOT by offering goodies for those who subscribe until the negative publicity storm passes…

3 Likes

So when can current 6 month sub holders expect our Hearthstone stuff?

2 Likes

If the Imp could be used in retail also I would buy in a heartbeat. As it is not you won’t be getting my money.

why the heck would i want to go with a 6 month sub when most of the goodies are for a game i don’t and won’t play.
If you want people like me to fork out for a 6 month sub then the goodies all better be for WoW and, do away with restricting WoW goodies to versions of the game i don’t play. Who on earth comes up with these subscription offers ? perhaps your legal team trying to make the subscription look a good deal when in fact its anything but. Come Blizz you should be better than this, offers like this should be buy the sub get these things, period! no hiding things behind conditions and game specific requirements that to me just shows you really don’t respect your players and subscribers and given the issues you supposedly are dealing with and fixing does not bode well for the players imo.

1 Like

Any normal sane person would be done after leveling 49 chars. It’s only been 9 months since release, get help.

2 Likes

then don’t get it??? I play both and i love this honestly.

I got it already. You get 15 Stormwind packs now, the next 15 and the tavern pass next expansion.