Gerwsgfdsefa dsgfd

Go get bent.

I’ve decided kiro is gay and in a relationship with anduin

Really a shame to see disgusting posts shaming/against LGBT people, as well as people false flagging this post when it already got restored by forum mods.

Well yea.

The horde community doesn’t push for LGBT representation on the horde. They push for it to exist on Alliance. So they can make fun of Alliance. This is a faction game after all.

And because it’s a faction game here’s some insight: Nobody actually has noble intentions when pushing for LGBT representation in this game.

This isn’t true at all. Plenty of LGBT people play horde.

Representation should be on both sides. Until it becomes better though at least we as players can solve it in RP.

All of my characters are in someway LGBT. And I know many RPers who do the same with their own characters.

But it has nothing to do with homophobic players trying to laugh at alliance. People like that are mocking LGBT people no matter what faction they play.

Anduin canonically has the hots for Draenei women.

Man’s got good taste tbh.

3 Likes

Green monsters, zombies, pot smoking livestock, hot elves, fox people, small green monsters, etc

None of these things exist in real life, but make sure some are gay in game

Ok lol

Wonder what kinda of baby it does Half Human Half goat.

I know gamora is Half Orc Half Goat but never heard of Half human combo

You people need to get out more.

2 Likes

According to the internet Kiro swings that way

Make everyone gay. You happy now?

how would that make me happy?

I’ll take the bait
you’re entitled to your opinions just like everyone else is entitled to theirs. IMO a game with no sex scenes should not be forced to explain or show representation to straight or LGBTQ. Neither have bearing on the story and are irrelevant.

^ 100%

1 Like

You really need to stop tbh. Perverted ideology doesn’t need to be pressed here.

2 Likes

That’s very phobic of you to think that people belonging to LGBT are perverts.

This is a RPG fantasy videogame, and people are tired of seeing fetish lifestyles everywhere they turn., most people could care less about who a NPC sleeps with, even though Thrall himself was dead set on leaving a legacy, something of which some communities can’t do. Deal with reality before you come into a fictional world with crybaby BS.

3 Likes

you have vulpera to represent you what more do you want

Love the mute option on the forums.

1 Like

I was a little disappointed Lor’themar didn’t end up LGBT. But I’m not mad he and Thalyrssa (butchered her name probably) are cute together. I mean there is still a possibility, but I I think every other noteworthy npc in the horde already has/had a partner. I guess Garrosh, if he returns, is still a possibility as he has yet to have one but the horde is very divisive over his character in general but I’m not sure canonically killed characters can come back to life in any conceivable way.

Giant beefed up steroid green people in loin cloth preaching “working together” and “we are family” while sharing long gazes with one another?

Plenty of Gay in the horde. :wink:

1 Like