Gerwsgfdsefa dsgfd

yea right :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

It was literally in the last book. There is a scene of him checking out some women and feeling attracted.

1 Like

lol what? If they represented the percentage of actual gay people in real life, there would be like half a person who was gay in game. The lgbt community doesnā€™t want representation, they want total takeover. For everyone to be lgbtqzlmnop.

3 Likes

Is anyone actually taking this obvious bait anymore?

I mean, this isnā€™t even subtleā€¦and itā€™s every single day with these postsā€¦

2 Likes

There is literally a covenant to pick for that - Night Fae.
No one cares about this crap, this is just an idiotic political power play from the lgbtwtfbbq folks as usual.

3 Likes

Weā€™ve got Belfs already, please leave us alone.

ā€œMark, you love Gwar! Why donā€™t you join the band?ā€

1 Like

I canā€™t see a tv show or commercial that doesnā€™t have gay people. Underrepresented? You must live in Iran.

Can anything they say be believed anymore?

Orgrimar is basically the home of leather daddies.

Or liadrin and valeeraā€¦ because reasons :innocent:

2 Likes

no. caring about what genitals people like, so much so that it defines your entire personality and influences cringe posts like yours, is nonsense.

4 Likes

I donā€™t care about a characters sexual preference, I just play the game. I donā€™t play the game based on that, itā€™s ridiculous.

1 Like

If OW is the ā€œfreak community,ā€ wtf are all those alliance ERPing in Goldshire?

I agree continually saying Anduin is gay, even though blizzard said he isnā€™t sure makes it seem some people have a big issue with straight people being straight. If they wanted more representation, they could ask for a new character to be made from the start that way.

Please go away and stop throwing this down our throats

If people think Anduin isnā€™t into dudes then explain this passage from War Crimes:

ā€œWhen I am a little older,ā€ Wrathion announced, ā€œI shall, if asked politely, take you on my back and ferry you to fascinating places, where we will have adventures that will age your father ten years in one night.ā€

ā€œYou have no idea how wonderful that sounds,ā€ Anduin said morosely.

That sounds totally gay; Wrathion sounds like heā€™s flirting with Anduin, talking about giving him a ride on the dragon when heā€™s older, and Anduin describes Wrathionā€™s proposition as something that sounds ā€œwonderful.ā€ Str8 dudes would never talk like this.

People talk about how heā€™s officially interested in girls, but Iā€™ve told people I was into girls too when Iā€™m actually only into dudes; itā€™s called lying. Life can be easier if youā€™re perceived as str8, particularly if youā€™re surrounded by potential homophobes. Anduinā€™s got a lot going on, heā€™s like busy with the Jailer or whatever, and itā€™s possible heā€™s under too much stress and not ready to open up about his black dragon boyfriend, plus maybe heā€™s worried his dad still exists somewhere in Shadowlands and might be a homophobe

3 Likes

Eh. It just doesnā€™t fit with the overall lore for the horde.

Im waiting for that moment to happen, would be nice if they sing together as well :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Look at you assuming that ppl made of rotting flesh, 7 ft tall green ppl with 3 toes and halitosis, bipedal cows, fox ppl, muscular green skins with tusks and bones as hard as stone, hairless green skinned fox ppl and crackhead elves adhere to the social sexual orientations of everyday humans