Gerwsgfdsefa dsgfd

It actually was that until recently. Learn what a retcon is :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Man, can we just have a game where no body cares about who the characters like to have sex with? Go to Overwatch with this nonsense man.

5 Likes

It meant nothing until a couple of months ago, when Blizzard had to start virtue signalling, because of all the scandals.

There is no lore that shows Anduin being romantically interested in men. This entire thing is just pure cringe.

3 Likes

So having a marginalized group of people be represented is nonsense? Then you want to segregate these people to a certain game? Pretty sure that’s a phobia of some sort.

1 Like

How do we know if Anduin is straight, gay or just not interested? Has he ever been shown to have any sort of romantic relationship at all? In fact, who is the heir apparent of Stormwind?

because someone on my server ent on a rant in bfa on the forums forever saying he should be gay in the end they got mad said i’m done quitting lol and blizz came out straight so i don’t know what else you want he ain’t never gonna be openly gay in this game unless blizz just has a oh we need money moment or something.

I’m sorry you want to know who every character likes to bone. The freak community for that is with Overwatch.

1 Like

Considering the only people he has shown signs of attraction to are three women and zero men across three novels, he is, be process of elimination, either straight or bisexual.

1 Like

They’re there. You just gotta go help them announce it to the world.

Biracial at best

I’ll sacrifice Baine to the LGBT community

Suddenly ‘bull-dyke’ has a brand new meaning.

Yep, seems my suspicion it’s correct. The OP is that one VE hunter that loooves to fish for bites with these same topics every single time.

1 Like

classic has no armory at all. it takes 500 years to level to 10, but then no one can call you out on your actual posting toon.

edit: i always post and let people know who i am, to be clear. lol

The whole horde is gay. You got plenty of representation.

baine is to sweet take that back.

1 Like

Not so sure about Anduin, but Khadgar is gay af

Wait, did I miss a book or is this more “fan fiction” going on in your head?

I think that this topic really doesn’t matter in a fantasy game where players can headcanon their characters to be of any orientation they like tbh

Additionally I think this is an extremely low quality bait thread.

Better luck next time

Khadgar has the hots for Modera.