Generic title

Speaking of the Tabard, it’s the same stalwart I remember since wotlk. I wasn’t running with us back in vanilla, but was it the same then too?

You would have shined in Cataclysm looting spiders that provided a tithe to the guild coffers.

https://i.imgur.com/EMeXgGs.png

Grats Horrigan on Server first(?) bindings

2 Likes

Yes. Exactly the same.

Truly a cause for celebration.

With bindings in our possession, a long road of effort lies ahead of us, but we excel at cooperation towards a better purpose.

Haha too bad the expansion was irredeemably bad and we moved on to better pastures haha.

I had a great time playing RBGs and Tol Barad was a fun zone. I guess it’s what you make of it.

You might be looking for the word ethics. Morality is objective by its definition. It is rooted in an ideology of immutable law, subject to the judgment of a supernatural authority.

No person can determine whether they themselves or anyone else is moral or immoral in the true sense. However, one can strive towards morality or embrace immorality. Generally, those who at least appreciate what morality is and is not are a better judge of what is or is not moral.

Congratulations.

Always recruiting!

Horrigan has initiated a ready check. Are you ready?

We are bringing in quality people every day – there is no reason why YOU can’t be one of them. Join today!

1 Like

According to DBM barking in my chat, boss clears in MC have been going pretty quickly and smoothly, with another wave of us moving toward 60 in the next week or two. Come get in on the action!

1 Like

We shall defeat the Horde together.

One Army.

One Fight.

One Victory.

Rag down

Still recruiting to flesh out PST / Late night raid group.

https://i.imgur.com/Lkzr1Qs.png

The Enclave has been a speeding train of patriotism, join today and help put an end to horde tyranny!

Congratulations to our Raiding team 1 for their first Classic Rag kill. This is an important point; while other guilds are just getting ready to raid, we’re already fielding multiple raid teams to put the existing content on farm.

You might think we’re a dedicated group of PVE players, but make no mistake: this is all for world PVP.

The Enclave recognizes that to attain excellence on the world pvp front, we must treat the PVE content seriously as well.

As a result, we are steadily gearing up our boys for glorious campaigns. Look forward to our RP world pvp events to come!

2 Likes

It is said of Horrigan that his courage, cunning, energy and patience made him the most remarkable man of his time. His life was one magnificent parade, which, when ended, left only an empty plain on Azeroth.

One bracer down and one to go this week!

We have a very legendary, new recruit!

Welcome to all the new folks. We are growing exponentially, but we are always looking for more recruits!

3 Likes