Gender Inclusive Pronouns (GIPs)

I love the change to body type naming and the ability to choose pronouns in Dragonflight. It’s a great first step and it makes me feel euphoric. However, I was wondering if the GIPs could also be added? There are some very informative and well-respected resources on GIPs and I think they’d help make everyone feel included. Thank you! <(^_^)>

EDIT: If you see another thread with the same name could you delete it please? I accidentally deleted the post instead of editing it

3 Likes

Your name is booger box.

13 Likes

16 posts and booger box.

I am very much doubting the sincerity of this thread.

9 Likes

Since you deleted. it’ll delete itself in 24 hrs.

1 Like

What is your point?

EDIT: okay… not really useful to the discussion and I have nothing to prove to you, but whatever guess my ask was too outlandish to be taken seriously

I’m on board. Hopefully people actually take issues like this seriously
Doubt it tho cuz gamers

1 Like

I think that’d be really neat - also since they’re already adding pronouns, it’d be an easy add as well. I don’t see why not!

As for the people who’d cry and whine about it being included, the fact that they would already means they’re not a part of that conversation. Ain’t a system they’d use, and it’s not one that would affect them.

I’m all for it hun - hopefully we’ll see it added eventually!

1 Like

Even if it were sincere, gender is bunk squatted and popped out by a lunatic that drove a child to self-deletion to prove his hypothesis. The experiment ultimately lead the kid’s brother to do himself in, too, if memory serves.

1 Like

Oh neat, more propaganda about Kinsey
So Original

2 Likes

John W. Money, actually.
An awful human being, all things told.

2 Likes

My mistake. The token talking points make my brain hurt. The founding fathers were slave owners. Does this discredit the USA?

2 Likes

Absolutely, in that sense. I think the current stance on everything has certainly advanced from that monster’s forcible view on everything. Very happy with Queer culture’s questioning and gentle exploration of everything versus…that.

Gives me the same vibe as driving a bulldozer into an orchestra to see if it makes a different noise. You’ll learn something but…gods the damage…

2 Likes

OP makes me want to get abducted by Aliens.

3 Likes

If nothing else they’ll probably appreciate the compliance from their newly acquired probe subject.

which body type is better?

Heck, they can dissect me like a lab rat for all I care :woman_shrugging: