Gearing in Eternity’s End

To be fair. They all look silly.

11 Likes

Will we be able to upgrade legendaries into tier?

Cause if not y’all are really just giving a massive middle finger to specs like survival that already had to recraft their legendary into the glove or pants slot :confused:

Rogue set is freaking sexy.

I have a large bias towards facemasks (Wrath Mogs were my fav) but prob will give this a go.

Protoss Vibes

Maybe I’m being dumb, but did you mean,

?

1 Like

I’m a little confused Kaivax does this new massive patch not have catch up gear in place for us and our alts? Or will this require us to gear up through world quests, dungeons, and whatever else? I get we’ll eventually be able to craft set pieces but I figure that will take time.

My thoughts exactly. I hope that’s what they meant because cobrashot doesn’t have a cool down there blizz…

1 Like

Outlaw literally has the most useless tier set of every single spec. Actually incredible Blizzard.

1 Like

I hope this isn’t a look into what 10.0 will be about [same grinds different name].
I guess I get you guys did what you could with the existing systems but you did create a new one.

Maybe I was expecting something new and not more of the same :confused:

1 Like

The Warrior and Rogue sets are the only ones I honestly like out of this selection of hot garbage.

If the team working on Store items and the team working on live assets are two separate teams…switch them. Please.

It’s sad when most people are probably wearing Cata/Mop/Legion era mogs.

Why would you this thread is literally just giving us some more info on 9.2

Some people man

2 Likes

I agree with the buffs to some of the more sad leggo effects ,Hopefully some get redone or replaced. Maybe even adding one more of each so each covenant could have a utility/throughput specific leggo effect. They have a ton of things they can do with this lets pray.

They won’t till 9.2.5. Or just won’t.

Love the look of the shaman set, do hope the Rsham bonus gets iterated on before launch.

A 4pc bonus should feel impactful for completing the tier set, and reducing the cooldown slightly on a situational 3minute cooldown isn’t it. There are some fights you don’t have a good reason to cast SLT, or its cast for certain damage events, reducing it’s cooldown by a rng amount (since its tied to crits).

CH has also fallen out of favor in SL due to the HT tuning that was done (which just pushed wellspring to be a preferred raid talent). Some slight tuning around the spell might push it back in favor (though might upset folks who hate being chain heal bots). The set bonus is iffy on if its gonna push people to really aim for it so far.

A lot of specs are really happy with what they’re getting though, so good job overall and here’s hoping that something can be done to bring Earthshrine (and likely AG) to the same level as like, warlock and holy paladin hype.

The death knight set is…interesting. I’ll have to see how it looks on my draenei female, because a lot of stuff looks great on big, buff characters and when I try it on this character, it ends up looking bad. Also, we really need to get back to Justice/Valor…these systems of getting gear are just complicated.

-EDarkness

1 Like

Please have someone who actually plays hunter give input on hunter set bonuses. That current example is utter trash.

I thin catch-up for raid items shouldn’t be coming from M+ and PvP.

Urgh.

All that armor look like puked up cheese Doritos.

1 Like

No?

Cobra Shot reduces the cooldown on Kill Command by 1 second.

Thus, I’m pretty sure it means it increases the damage of Cobra Shot, and it’ll reduce the CD of Kill Command by like 2/3 seconds instead of 1.

It says cooldown reduction, not cooldown.

Correct me if I am wrong, haven’t played BM in a hot minute, but doesn’t cobra shot reduce a cooldown?

Please don’t require m+ players or PvPers to wait months to “unlock” the ability to then gather more materials (that are probably timegated) to then upgrade a piece of gear to be one piece of a tier set. I’m fine with making them wait longer, but saying its unlocked at the end of the progression system in the new zone is a big miss.

1 Like