Gear Problem

So, i recently had someone make the legs called the Flame-Touched leg guard’s through the AH were people make gear for you and u get it in the mail well someone made these legs but when i recived them in the mail i opened the mail took them out then tried to equip them and it is not equipping at all nothing is happening what do i need to do to get the legs to equip or get a set of difrent ones it cost me alot of gold to make these and its not letting me wear them i have them in bag but wont go on what do i need to do to fix this thanks

1 Like

Those look like they’re mail? So that could be the issue. I also want to say you can only have so many pieces of crafted/embellished gear as well? But that part I’m still digging up to have something verify that particular thought.

Also:

If it is that it’s a mail item - you cannot get a refund or get the materials or gold back, I’m afraid. It’s on us as players to pay attention to what we’re doing and what we’re clicking. Blizzard will not intervene and return crafting materials.

3 Likes

There for my hunter hunters were mail right. He is on Tich his name is Shavisu and the item is still in my bags and still wont let me equip it. Im pretty shure hunters were mail. thanks

Reiterating this point.

That character is already wearing 2 pieces of embellished gear, so if the legs are also embellished, you’ll have to remove one of the existing pieces.

6 Likes

i cant belive i didnt see that ty lol i feel like a idiot now lol

1 Like

My apologies on this part. You were posting on a warrior and didn’t make mention that they were for your hunter.

Wasn’t sure if that had changed since season 1, so thank you!

And hardly an idiot! That’s why this forum is here, so folks can help get one another sorted out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I’ve done it. Took me hours to figure out. I had forgotten that Elemental Lariat and Undulating Sporecloak equip bonuses counted at embellishments.

3 Likes

Can’t tell you how many times I crafted BoP items for friends before this, either.

2 Likes