Gear Not Distributed if Player Leaves without Rolling

After killing Raz last night, I rolled the high roll but a player did not roll and the gear was never distributed. It has been 18hrs and it is not in my mailbox. I submitted a ticket (US98587532) and the response useless. Any help would be greatly appreciated because if this is how this works… I can see that being exploited for sure.

You can reopen the ticket but a gm mite be hands off regardless when it comes to loot rolls.

Well, the forums isn’t a bypass to the ticket system and the blues here ain’t GMs. If you want this looked at, you would need to reopen your ticket.

2 Likes

GM’s response to my same issue was: we can’t help with loot :frowning:

Yes, I am keeping my ticket open. This is very disheartening because it was the token from Raz :frowning:

Maybe he got a higher roll? Was it Need before Greed? If he won, could be was mailed to him?

You’re welcome to, but GMs are hands-off when it comes to loot rolls and loot distribution.

3 Likes

nope, timer just ran out and hthen the dced

I’m curious, while I doubt they’ll be able to give OP the loot in this case, shouldn’t this be reported as a possible bug? Assuming that one person not choosing an option truly did break the loot.

When i doubt report.

2 Likes

Have you gotten a response to your ticket?

Customer Support does not assist with missing or undelivered loot for any reason, including if it was caused by a bug. The steps outlined below may help. However, if you are still missing the rewards and wish to obtain them, you will need to do the relevant activities again.

Well this was the answer to my ticket when I got a response just now from the same situation. Them’s the breaks I guess