Gear is NOT what's holding you back

Literally never said that. I’m just saying that’s is more likely you’ll get smashed instantly when you’re in honor gear or base conquest gear as opposed to being in fully upgraded gear which makes it harder for players to actually play the game and learn how to get good enough where they don’t need the gear advantage.

Alright bet. Let’s see you do it then :blush:. It’s Jan 19th let’s say by Feb 19th an entire month I’m sure we will see you get a fresh alt at 2700. I’ll even relax the lfg rule. Play with whomever you like but you can’t equip anything above 200ilvl.

Yea its definitely not an easy learning process.

Ya bgs are toxic, i wouldn’t try use bgs as a platform on how to pvp though. Can use it to learn how to play the character.

1 Like

I literally took a fresh surv hunter to 2100 in less then a month before the conq boxes came out, go on though.

2 Likes

Cool! 600 more points to go.

1 Like

Where in you’re idiotic mind did you pull 2700 from?

1 Like

What even is this post

3 Likes

Isn’t that you’re highest? Idk I didn’t look very deep. If you were higher sure get to that. 2900? Cool get there then.

1 Like

Why would I need to get my highest? Please pull your head out of your bum and make some sense.

1 Like

Well cuz if gear isn’t holding ventruki/absterge/snupy from getting 3k+ (their highest) gear shouldn’t hold you back from getting whatever your highest is :blush:.

2 Likes

Oh I get it, you’re blind and missed.

Try again buddy.

3 Likes

So you can’t do it. Almost like we both know gear is a major factor

Sure you could get 1000 rating lower than where you normally are but a player won’t get anywhere close to the elo they typically play at

7 Likes

The things that not being able to climb does to the mind

1 Like

I just can’t with this clown anymore.

1 Like

Could you do it or no?

You’re all talk and no show but the worst part is you talk at the level of broccoli.

3 Likes

Yes playing with a 60 ilev disadvantage at 3k mmr is comparable to you being unable to crack Rival II despite being down only 3 or at most 6 item levels

2 Likes

it sounds like you agree that being down 60ilvl is a major disadvantage.

What’s holding me back from playing elemental this season is that I just don’t enjoy playing elemental this season my druid is over duelist. Not amazing I know but this shaman isn’t doing much arena this season

1 Like

Donally is that you?

You’re missing the whole point.
Gear isn’t holding anyone back from hitting rival/rival 2/duelist. Yes it hurts in some instances but can still climb.
Those are pretty easy to get with some game knowledge. Now, game knowledge/XP > gear.
Yes, being at a gear disadvantage isn’t a fun feeling but to a certain extent gear isn’t mainly the issue

And you’re going way to extreme. Talking about 2700/3k.

2 Likes

All those Zero to Hero challenges stop at 2400…

Why point out their max xp like they’re rushing those new alts there?
If anything, the point should be

Gear doesn’t matter to Pro level players as much as it does to casuals

Dumb thread, dumb arguments.
Typical Dozer bait thread.
GGs

12 Likes