Gear gaps are not big enough

You tweeted to Warcraft devs with your real life account and mad at me?

Seriously? You identified my RL account in the forum. You still don’t understand?

If I write something about full premades on my Facebook, are you going to post my Facebook too? And then ask why I’d be upset that you identified my Facebook to everyone in the forum?

Doesn’t seem like you think you did anything wrong. In fact, it’s my fault for sending tweets to the devs.

Tbh, don’t remember any of this.

Yeah, it wasn’t an issue for you.

If you want to hold a grudge, so be it. But for what it’s worth, I apologize. Did plenty of stupid things years ago.

No need.

You don’t remember doing it.

If you did do it, it wasn’t your fault. It was my fault for giving you the chance to do it.

I should have known better.

What? If I did it, I take full responsibility. Like I said, I did a lot of stupid things in the past.

:dracthyr_shrug:

yea… and? Both can be true

Maybe they should just get rid of healers…

meh.

imo it should be easy to reroll aka have fun with something new

maybe… just MAYBE… game devs could do some balancin.

UWU XD

:popcorn:

Also, i see what you did there, OP. lol

Games to hard to balance tbh

even if something is 1% better everyone’s going to cry about how broken it is and reroll

To people like you and I (people who actually play this game to have fun and try out cool builds) it’s fantastic

Reality is everyone just rerolls to whatever the person they look up to deems “op”

You and I are a rarity on WoW geek lol

2 Likes

I hope they never change the PvP gearing from how they have it now. It’s perfect.

This is how i feel playing marks in ss which feels very much like playing destro too me.

Always the target but that one time they decide to go someone else and you unload on them all off a sudden we are OP.

2 Likes

Then we’ll all have to live with fotm meta

1 Like

When have we ever had anything different? People have been chasing FOTM for as long as Blizzard has been doing class tuning.

this is why 70’s party sync into 10-50 random BG, most leveling players have garbage gear or just missing slots all the way up to 60ish…

easy farming

1 Like

Was a lot better in shadowlands where things were timegated

game had way more variety

You were forced to stick and learn 1 toon because you couldn’t just level 1-70 in 3 hours and be fully geared instantly

I am not saying Destro is or isn’t OP but not every player is going to succeed just because they play one in SS.

1 Like