Gear gaps are not big enough

there should be bigger gear gaps. thats what makes pvp fun.

i really enjoy when i join a game and the enemy team has 2 fully geared healers, and my healers only have 1/10th as much hp as them.

we should make the gear gaps bigger so theat the enemy healers can have 100 times as much stats as my healers, that would be fun

Then roll a healer, gear it out and boom…at least one healer will forever be geared on your team!

3 Likes

this but unironically. fotm is outta control cause theres no character investment.

1 Like

2 easy to reroll classes

Why spend any effort trying to learn a class

when you can just reroll lock/ret and do incredible

3 Likes

ahem, I think I have proven that you can’t just play a Lock and do incredible. Never played ret so idk about that one.

8 Likes

Jugaa you do great <3

2 Likes

Have you been hacked? :rofl:

1 Like

nah it’s been a long week lol

not enough energy to be my usual sassy self

1 Like

Well that’s all well and good. I do just okay in randoms, but SS is rough out there for destro if you’re not that good.

1 Like

You’re a bger nothing wrong with that

you have great winrates in randoms

I just hate warlock, I don’t hate you lol

2 Likes

Hey I tried to do well in SS. Got like 500 games done but kept running into double warrior and if not double warrior, all 3 are still melee and they just gun for me. I am sure they are easy to beat for some, but not for me. As for randoms, haven’t done em much. Been basically queuing epics but I may try randoms again this coming season. Game is just boring for me lately.

That’s me with arena this xpac =C. Can’t find a reason to push, but I ended up joining a good rbg team and had a blast pushing some rating in that!

If you ever end up making an alliance toon feel free to come join me and my friends in randoms

Despite how I act on the forums I try and be friendly in game =P

2 Likes

Oh hai there! Leveled this up a bit ago but I’m not particularly fond of Alliance. Only made this toon to queue against some AV premaders way back in the day. Like back in wod.

PAWGERS#1423

We got a spot rn =)

(applies to anyone who wants the spot)

Sure if u want to wait a couple minutes, just logging in actually. and I have updates since it’s been a few days since I been on.

I’d feel bad for canceling q (been in for 12 minutes) but we can 100% pick you up on the next if you miss this one

Ugh… They’re teaming up.

:scream:

1 Like

Those dirty premaders.

3 Likes

Wtf? Have you been kidnapped? BLINK TWICE IF YOU NEED HELP

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: I said that same thing. Some of my bg winrates are below 50% too. Been a while since I looked at them tbh

1 Like